cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The basic problem with this forum

jkwilson
Explorer II
Explorer II

I made a reply to an admin post one week ago asking a basic question directly related to the post. Still no answer. That’s inexcusable and indicates strongly that this forum is well past dead. If forum management doesn’t respond to replies to their own posts, there is little hope that this forum has a viable future.

John & Kathy
2014 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2014 F250 SBCC 6.2L 3.73
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @jkwilson

Happy to answer your question! 

Badges are a project we are actively working on in the new community. Our goal is to have several badges for community members to earn and display! Some examples would be badges for our GS Members or a badge for our RV.net Alumni! We have lots of fun ideas on our current roadmap. Let us know if there are other specific badges you would like to see in the community. We to hear ideas from the community! 

Thanks, 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jkwilson

So sorry, we missed your reply asking a question. We are here now. What is your question? We are happy to answer. 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

I had asked in the post about badges what I needed to do to get my GS badge to show. I worked with admins on the old forum on two different occasions and it never worked. I’ve been a member for 6 years now.

John & Kathy
2014 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2014 F250 SBCC 6.2L 3.73

Hey @jkwilson

Happy to answer your question! 

Badges are a project we are actively working on in the new community. Our goal is to have several badges for community members to earn and display! Some examples would be badges for our GS Members or a badge for our RV.net Alumni! We have lots of fun ideas on our current roadmap. Let us know if there are other specific badges you would like to see in the community. We to hear ideas from the community! 

Thanks, 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

Bedlam

Although there is a paid staff from Good Sam, much of the work is done by volunteer moderators.  In my case, I have a full time job and do this in spare time to help the community. I know your message was not directed at me, but please be patient as transition to the new forum continues.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

MastEvac71
Nomad
Nomad

You can also send the dude a PM by clicking on their profile photo and too the right at top of profile is a send message link.  Easy peasy and quick.  Works for me.

2014 dodge ram perkins (1).jpgPerkins Texas Purple heart plates cropped or clipped - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.JPG