cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What other good RV discussion sites

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad

I am giving Good Sam 6 months to fix this new web page so it is user friendly.  After that I am moving to a different site.  I have been checking out the Montana Owners Club site, but I do not think (?) it has the number of members that RV.net does.

Any good websites that I should check out?

Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos
1 REPLY 1

MastEvac71
Nomad
Nomad

The IRV2 site is very extensive with extensive RV information and sub forums and then there is the small rvnetwork.com  forum that is almost a closed forum run by a handful of ******** regulars that strictly control the narrative as in extreme Woke.  No free speech unless you a member of their little think alike group.  Very inactive.  Besides RV Net and this GS forum I also like IRV2.  Both CW and GS have been good for me for years.

CWO Bill Perkins with 507th Dustoff hoist helicopter.jpg 4 - Copy - Copy (2).jpg