cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who designed this?

Moparguy
Explorer II
Explorer II

Whoever they were had plenty of time to design a site and this is what they came up with?! The old RV.net was well laid out and very easy to navigate.

This one is poorly laid out, can’t find anything, and not very intuitive. 

with the other RV forums and Facebook. I won’t be using this site at all.

7 REPLIES 7

Moparguy
Explorer II
Explorer II

I tried using my old user name and password but it didn’t like it with a space. I tried changing it. I gave up. Obviously they don’t care and think this is just fine.
No thanks!

@Moparguy wrote:

I tried using my old user name and password but it didn’t like it with a space. I tried changing it. I gave up. Obviously they don’t care and think this is just fine.
No thanks!

Hey @Moparguy

I am here to help and I do care. 

If you would like to access your RV.net account and all of your old replies and posts I can assist you! I am about to send you a DM right now. We will get this all sorted out shortly. 

Thanks, 

Evan Seegmiller, 
Community Manager

Could you please post your old ID inside of quotes. I will see if I can locate it here for you.

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

It's not that they don't care. Times have changed since the inception of the old site and so have systemic requirements. The old site was out of date, unsecure and no longer sustainable. Some of those new requirements include not having spaces in usernames. I work in data and spaces cause a huge headache for code and storage. 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

Maybe I should have posted this with my first reply. 

When you went to sign in, there was a place to click if you forgot your ID or password. If you had selected that you could have got on the forum and found most of your old posts and replies.

I suppose you did like me and rarely signed off the old forum. I did have my ID and password stored away from my computer if I forgot it. It would have saved the moderators here a lot of time straightening this out now. 

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

This is really amazing. You claim to be here since 2003. You evidently forgot your old ID or password. Your old posts and replies are here on the new forum if you remember your old ID and password. 

You chose to use a new ID and password to just come here and complain without figuring out how to use the site.

MastEvac71
Nomad
Nomad

After a short learning curve I am navigating this site quite well.  Some others are down at Tom's place hashing things over and could use another refugee.

Unknown photos 007 - Copy - Copy - Copy (2).jpg

CWO Bill Perkins with 507th Dustoff hoist helicopter.jpg 4.jpg