Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DYO Roadtrek folding Mattress

MrsBrown
Explorer
Explorer
Hi everyone,

We are new Road trek owners and with the monthly payment and such, we can't afford the price tag for a folding mattress. I would like to make one as a back up for a guest, and was wondering if anyone has one and could at least provide me in the dimensions and foam size?
Thank you in advance!

Mrs.Brown:)
5 REPLIES 5

Road-Trekker
Explorer
Explorer
I made a folding mattress for my RT Agile, the mattress fits across the 2 front seats and can accommodate a small adult or a child. Link here: Folding mattress

Roadtrek Agile SS: Roadtrek Modifications

nineoaks2004
Explorer
Explorer
how about an inflatable air mattress, just get a good one from Coleman...They work great and come in all three sizes.
When not being used they roll up and take very little room.
By the time you learn the rules of life
You're to old to play the game

bob_nestor
Explorer III
Explorer III
I own an RT and have the folding mattress. Sent you a private message with my e-mail address and would be more than happy to help you with this as I have with others.

raston
Explorer
Explorer
Hey... I wish I could help, but I don't have an answer to your question. Everyone has different circumstances and tries to do the best they can with what they got!

Enjoy your RV and I'll pray that someone comes along with a helpful response to your inquiry.

Happy Camping!

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
With a class B, I doubt you will have the room for an over night guest, so I would just forget buying anything to accommodate guests.