cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for pantry ideas

SHRED
Explorer
Explorer
Are there any decent pre-made wood pantry shelving you'd recommend for one of the walls in my class C motorhome?

Canned goods,etc...
2021 27' Lazy Daze mid bath
7 REPLIES 7

drgslayr
Explorer
Explorer
EMD360, Do you have a link to that shelf? That looks perfect for what I have been looking for.

Ron

EMD360
Explorer
Explorer
I recently installed this in the โ€œshirt cupboardโ€ next to our refrigerator. $70 from Amazon.
2018 Minnie Winnie 25b New to us 3/2021
Former Rental Owners Club #137
2003 Itasca Spirit 22e 2009-2021

BruceMc
Explorer III
Explorer III
I improved our pantry and wardrobe as follows:

The wardrobe had just a hanger rack, no drawers, and the pantry had these plastic standards that had spring loaded support brackets every couple of inches; each with very sharp points. Every time we'd reach in, we'd get scratched by thoses dang things. Also, the shelves were cut too narrow, and would fall occasionally. Rather than try to get the dealer to "fix" them, I replaced them.

Other shelving and storage images: General Storage & Shelving projects
2016 Forest River Sunseeker 2250SLEC Chevrolet 6.0L

Explorer II
Explorer II
I mounted something similar to THIS.
Ours is wider than this one. DW said she bought it at the Container Store but I don't find an exact match on their website.
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
La Gasser wrote:
I'd insert a picture of the mine but I don't know how to attach photos.

Just follow the instructions in This Link It is pretty easy to do.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

La_Gasser
Explorer
Explorer
I added a 2 drawer unit from Lowes which slides out. You can see several sizes on the Lowes website - just search for "soft close cabinet inserts". I'd insert a picture of the mine but I don't know how to attach photos.

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
Unless you are a full timer, with no access to woodworking tools, it shouldn't be too hard to build one to your exact dimensions. I think I would use 1/2 inch plywood for the sides and back (front door?) piano hinge. use 1 x 2 horizontal supports on the sides to hold up the 1/2 inch shelves. You can use screen bead across the front of the shelves to dress them up. It's not Amish furniture but it would probably get the job done.
Maybe a better idea is to do a Google search?
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)