cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mounting Toilet Paper Holder

MilesandSmiles
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking for ideas on how to mount a toilet paper dispenser to a wooden cabinet surface in the RV bathroom without drilling any holes. I'd also like to be able to remove it in the future without leaving a mark.

My first thought was Command Strips, but the only products I can find are hooks.

Any ideas?
Newly retired
2004 Fleetwood Southwind 37A
www.milesandsmiles.us
18 REPLIES 18

Grit_dog
Navigator
Navigator
Double sided tape, double sided foam tape if needed, sticky back velcro, sticky back magnets....
I just used 2 short screws and mounted it to the inside of the cabinet...
Get off of Rv.net and get on Amazon, there are likely dozens of adhesive no drill solutions.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

wilsonna
Explorer
Explorer
***Link Removed***Adhesive Toilet Paper Holder: Great For Bathroom, Kitchen Cabinet, Toilet, Etc.

NewToUs
Explorer
Explorer
The toilet paper holder should be a permanent fixture and never move again. We had a very narrow piece of wall between the shower and the bathroom door and we mounted it sideways. Now you sit on the toilet and the toilet paper is right in front of you to the right. We used a plastic toilet holder and mounted it with 2 small screws. Its mounted sideways as there was not enough room to mount it the proper way. It works fantastic! Very practical and inexpensive and took 5 minutes to put up. Highly recommend it.

Click For Full-Size Image.
2008 Trial Cruiser 23 ft QueenBed
2017 Ford F150 with Handsfree Back Up Assist

harley4275
Explorer
Explorer
Lynnmor wrote:
I mounted the TP holder on the inside of the vanity door. The TP hangs out the bottom or over the door. Out of the way, stays dry and no damage.

2013 Sunset Trail 25RB TT
2015 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 6.0 l gasser.
Equilizer 4 pt
From Belle River, Ontario
2003 Mountain Star 890sbrx Truck Camper

jwandvassie
Explorer
Explorer
I would screw it in place. It's permanent and should never be any reason to remove it.

mudmaker
Explorer
Explorer
downtheroad wrote:
Also 2 sided 3M tape...comes in different strengths (rated by holding pounds). Home Depot, etc.

Or a free standing TP dispenser...lots of different styles....here is one that even holds paper towels, others have an integrated waste basket..

I have a stand like this. The best idea thus far.
Glen and Loretta
Marc, Jake, Kirsten and fur kids Dexter and Bernie
2017 KZ Venom 4114TK Toy Hauler
2015 GMC Acadia
15 Silverado 3500 SRW quad 6.6 Duramax
11 Silverado 3500 SRW quad 6.6 Duramax

VoodooMedicineM
Explorer
Explorer
I use a stand after my better half used the tp holder as an aid getting up and pulled it out of the paper thin wall.
Bill and Joey the dog

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Now THAT is ingenuity at its best! :B

And half of your guests will think you are so creative but not have a clue what it is.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

westend
Explorer
Explorer
Got a horse? :B

'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton

TurnThePage
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
"I'd also like to be able to remove it in the future without leaving a mark."

Yes! Very likely the next owner wouldn't need a....TP holder!
EXACTLY!!!!! Did you velcro the one at your home too?
2015 Ram 1500
2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22RBE

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
"I'd also like to be able to remove it in the future without leaving a mark."

Yes! Very likely the next owner wouldn't need a....TP holder!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
I mounted the TP holder on the inside of the vanity door. The TP hangs out the bottom or over the door. Out of the way, stays dry and no damage.

Weber
Explorer
Explorer
Mount the TP hanger on a piece of wood (1/4) ply or some scrap and then use these Velcro strips to adhere to cabinet.

http://www.command.com/3M/en_US/command/products/~/Command-Black-Large-Picture-Hanging-Strips?N=5924736+3294529207+3294737309&rt=rud
2016 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 4x4 max tow package
2017 StarCraft Launch 27BHU
06 StarCraft Antigua 235SRG-SOLD
Equilizer Hitch
Family of Five

Bucky_Badger
Explorer
Explorer
I keep the TP on the vanity
2010 F150 5.4, 3.55, 4x4, Equli-z-er Hitch
2007 Forest River Salem 27RB LE
and