cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Blinds

scot-to-rv
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to replace the blinds in our Fleetwood Discovery 40X. Where is the best place to get them from? I have tried a local blind place but they don't have anything that will fit into the valance.
4 REPLIES 4

cpaulsen
Explorer
Explorer
We went to Lowes and bought Levelors in a room darkening style. So much better thee the day/night shades. These blinds can be cut to size width wise.
cpaulsen

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Maybe this online place has something? justblinds.com Was looking at their 1/2" micro-mini blinds for our 2 entry door windows. There are other online sources. If you do order from the US, avoid using a courier and go postal.

There are some online places that specifically advertise RV blinds like Steves blinds and Blinds galore

stfnwuf
Explorer
Explorer
We replaced our day/night shade in our previous FW with a roller shade we bought from blinds.com. We have purchased from them for our blinds for our house and have been happy with the purchase. They were custom made and a breeze to install.
2016 Reflection 337RLS
2016 Ram 2500 Big Horn
Food source for one very ornery cat

I had the same thought and found this thread here to be useful with several suggestions for what you are looking for.
I haven't ordered mine yet but I'm going to.

I think it's worth looking at:

Mini blind thread
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com