cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside speakers for Wolf Pup

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
My 2019 (bought April 2018) Wolf Pup 16BHS outside speakers have severely weathered, one’s buzzing is terrible.
So what have you used for replacements?

I figured asking before purchase vice after purchase looking for validation, just to be different.
2019 Wolf Pup 16 BHS Limited, axle flipped
2019 F150 4x4 SCrew SB STX 5.0 3.55 factory tow package, 7000#GVWR, 1990 CC Tow mirrors, ITBC, SumoSprings,
5 REPLIES 5

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
Considered the Polk speakers. I consider Polk more audiophile types, better sound for a higher cost. Until we get to camping more, I decided not worth twice the cost of what I ordered.
Went cheaper with Pyle but paid $13 more to get the light up in blue versions Original speakers lit up blue when you turned on the LED awning lights.
2019 Wolf Pup 16 BHS Limited, axle flipped
2019 F150 4x4 SCrew SB STX 5.0 3.55 factory tow package, 7000#GVWR, 1990 CC Tow mirrors, ITBC, SumoSprings,

Larry-D
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have used Polk Audio marine speakers in several vehicles with very good results

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Agree with Mitch, get marine grade, same size, but better quality speakers. Yours should have lasted much longer than 4 years.

Bought my FW new Aug of 2012. The speakers still sound great, even when loud, in my driveway, while drowning out my neighbors music. 🙂 In CG, volume is very low, as they are ear height when sitting on patio in chair. Still sound great!

Jerry

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
As far as I know, they are just "marine grade' type of speakers and it's just a cover for the outside that you see.

You should be able to remove the cover and the old speaker and just replace with the same size replacement aftermarket speakers.

Lots of "how to's" on youtube.. 🙂

Good luck! Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

QCMan
Nomad III
Nomad III
Try asking your neighbors in the campground. They might have some ideas on what you can do.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member