2005 Volvo 670 singled freedomline 12 speed
Newmar 34rsks 2008
Hensley trailersaver TSLB2H
directlink brake controller

-when overkill is cheaper-

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Interesting, but I also noted no specs. I was wondering how many entrance steps there are, that looks to be a good distance from the ground to the interior. I didn't care for the bath and sink to be only accessible through the bedroom.

I think there's some good ideas there, but needs a little more baking time.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

wvcampers
Explorer
Explorer
Previous Americanas were Cardinals that were modified by the Americana company. They were ordered from the Cardinal factory, then modified as the customer wanted.
2017 F350 6.7 CC Lariat DRW
2018 Cardinal Luxury Edition 3250 RLX

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Got my attention enough to go to the website & spend some time trying to find info on it. No weights & specs to be found other than 98 gal fresh water which is a plus. Big basement is nice but how much room down there does one really need? Didn't like seeing a cable hanging down to get hooked into something stored in the basement.

Definetly worth a good look if seen at a show. It won't be cheap

I only looked at the 34 because realistically that is the maximum size I'd be interested in to stand a chance at getting into SPs like I do now. Still like the floorplan of my Alpenlite 34RLR better though it is somewhat similar.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
Interesting. Two things stand out for me:
1. No where on the web site could I find any weights and capacities listed.
2. The web site was full of many grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors. Lack of attention to detail when trying to put their "best foot forward" has to make me wonder if they also lack attention to detail in the manufacturing process.

tn_terry_t
Explorer
Explorer
im liking the flat floor plan and the open storage underneath

SH
Explorer
Explorer
The only thing that caught my attention was the stair well at the entry. Knowing me, I would come walking around that corner at night or in a stupor and fall in the stair well.
2001 Alpenlite 35RK
2007.5 Chev LMM Duramax/Allison
BD Variable Vane Turbo Brake
TST 507
2010 FLHTC Electra Glide Classic Red Hot Sunglo ๐Ÿ™‚

Reng8d
Explorer
Explorer
I do have to say it is different...
Stephen and Nancy ๐Ÿ™‚
2012 Tiffin Phaeton 36 QSH

tn_terry_t
Explorer
Explorer
I reckon I figured out how to link to this site after the third try . I like the looks of this rig its sure different