cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone own FR Sandpiper/Sierra 370PDEK?

Halmfamily
Explorer
Explorer
I think we've found our perfect fiver but cannot find one close by too look at. Its the FR Sandpiper/Sierra 360PDEK. It has the back door of a toy hauler that becomes a deck off the back. This what we've been wanting but did not want a toyhauler. If you have one let me know what you think of it and does the fiver move much with deck down and people on it? I know their can be fixed with JT Strong Arms or something similar. Thanks all.
2008 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW D/A 4x4 (Big All)
2006 Ford F350 PSD SRW King Ranch 4x4 (Henry) (Sold)
B&W Companion, 90 Aux Fuel Tank, Scan Gauge II, Curt f/m hitch, Swagman XC
2015 Forest River Sierra 360 PDEK
DW Diane, DS Michael, FB Draco and Sabian
6 REPLIES 6

Halmfamily
Explorer
Explorer
goducks10 wrote:
Only concern might be that at 42' long and a MSRP of $60,000+ I have to wonder what they left out. That's a lot of 5'er for just $60,000.

We currently own a Sandpiper, see sig, and you get a good unit for your money. These are not NuWa or DRV's so they don't have double door fridges, 6 point leveling, dual pane windows, etc. Good quality for a good price that's why were looking at another Sandpiper.
2008 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW D/A 4x4 (Big All)
2006 Ford F350 PSD SRW King Ranch 4x4 (Henry) (Sold)
B&W Companion, 90 Aux Fuel Tank, Scan Gauge II, Curt f/m hitch, Swagman XC
2015 Forest River Sierra 360 PDEK
DW Diane, DS Michael, FB Draco and Sabian

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
Only concern might be that at 42' long and a MSRP of $60,000+ I have to wonder what they left out. That's a lot of 5'er for just $60,000.

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer

SooperDaddy
Explorer
Explorer
It's ONLY designed as a deck, so it will not ramp down to the ground. It has 2 jacks rearmost on the frame that deploy as rigid stabilizers. It ain't gonna jiggle!
My posts shouldn't be taken for factual data, and are purely fictional, for entertainment purposes, should not be constituted as related to scientific, technical, engineering, legal, religious, spiritual, or practical advice. After all it's FREE! Amen. :W

bogart661
Explorer
Explorer
Open Range offers an optional patio deck on several of their floor plans. It is on the door side, not the back, and has a sliding door for access.
Vinnie and Chris
2013 2WD Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD Crew Cab Short Bed Duramax/Allison Reese R16 Slider
2014 Crossroads Cruiser Patriot CF305SK

carpetguy2
Explorer
Explorer
Go to FR forum .Alot of info there too.
2007.5 chevy 3500 ltz CC LB Duramax
2016 Open range 3x378
Some other toys too