cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Backup Camera

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad

Since I can not find the general Technology page I will post it here.

I am looking for a back up camera to mount to my 5th wheel that is factory prewired for a camera.  I THINK ??? I want to mount the monitor on my pickup truck rear view mirror. I do not like a lot of clutter on my dash board.

Your thoughts are welcome.

Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos
2 REPLIES 2

Cptnvideo
Nomad
Nomad

I have the 3 camera Furrion system with monitor.  I found a cup holder that holds the monitor, so it sits on the center console.  Quite a bit lower than the rear view mirror but it also doesn't block the view our the windshield.

Bill & Linda, 2019 Ram Laramie 3500 dually 4x4 diesel, Hensley BD5 hitch, 2022 Grand Design Solitude 378MBS, 1600 watts solar, Victron 150/100 MPPT controller, GoPower 3kw inverter/charger, 5 SOK 206AH LFP batteries for 1030 ah

Cybergrunt
Nomad
Nomad

I have a Furrion camera and I use a suction cup mount to place the display by the rearview mirror. Works fine, though I have to leave enough room for the small antenna on the top of the display (can't be mounted flush to the roof).

2021 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 24RLHL: 810-825# TW, ~7500# GVW
2020 F-250 XLT Super Duty SRW: 7.3 V8 gasser, 3.55, 10spd