cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backup cameras

neal10a
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have visionstat MA-BCKS-5.6-2IR18W wireless camera. I see they have better specs than the Voyager wireless and are about $100 cheaper. I am trying to decide between the Voyager and Mobile Awareness visionstat for my 40ft 5th wheel. The Visionstat seems to be a better setup, but I can not find any real world information about its performance. Anyone got any comments?
2 REPLIES 2

neal10a
Explorer
Explorer
Yes the Voyager would be good, but I like the features on the VisonStat better for my application. It is a relatively new product and is used by the truckers and is significantly less money on Ebay. I have 40ft 5th wheel as well. The Voyager and VisionStat both use digital technology which makes them less sensitive to noise. The VisionStat being a newer unit on the market has less people evaluating it on the web-- so if I decide to get it I will be pioneer I suppose 🙂 They are both built in China and possibly have the same roots.

taken
Explorer
Explorer
We have the Voyager and like it much. I haven't heard of the Visionstat so can't help there but can vouch for the Voyager on a 40 footer. They can be had for a lot less than MSRP on eBay too.
Regards, Rodney
TV - 2017 F350 SRW CC SB 4X4 6.7
TH - 2015 FR XLR 395AMP