Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

First Trip Of the Season

Headed out Friday afternoon to the Black Hills of South Dakota, only 1 1/2 hours from home. Had made reservations at campground a couple of weeks ago with full hook ups. Told them the length of the fifth wheel (39 ft. Overall length), number of slid...

Bighorns by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New CY4000 on order

Finally did it. Ordered from LazyDays in Tampa, about 4 hrs away. If I had sold my current 5er first (not even a nibble on Craigslist), I would have gone with Holman's in OH. But with the trade-in, LazyDays was very competitive and much closer.Hop...

Yard dolly or trailer mover?

Anyone here use a yard dolly or trailer mover for their 5th wheel? Yeah, I know I've hinted around or asked before but didn't get much of a response. Before anyone googles it, I've looked at the Powermover, power caster, and other web sites ... I'm...

gkainz by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Attitude/Stellar 28***

Been looking at these models, from someone who has one of these models, what is the length of the Queen front bed ? It appears that there is more "walk around" space on these rigs compared to 2 others we looked at, just wondering if they went to an ...

Water pouring out at fresh tank

I just returned from a trip and was surprised to see water pouring from underneath the rear of my trailer. It was a 90 mile, 2 hour trip. Amazingly, the water started pouring out just as I got home, as in lining up to park it.It is in the rear near...

Crdodd by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover

I am considering buying a cover for my TH but wanted to know how many of you have one, who made it and how difficult is it to put on and remove?Thanks

nmhuntr by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice on replacing carpet

We have carpet like most fifth wheels and we'd like to replace it as its a little tired.... Has anyone changed it to vinyl or laminate and what were the results?? Also can the carpet in the slides also be replace? Don't worry, I'll have a professio...

looking for new warranty...

Hello to all, I purchased my first 5ver 4yrs ago. It is a used New Vision Ultra w/3 slides. anyway, we purchased a 4yr warranty throuh the dealer,called Interstate Star "Platium" for 1200.00 at purchase time. The warranty has well paid for itself. Ti...

lrstrck by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Different Hitch ??

Friends, I am pulling a 15,000# Mobile Suite with a new Ram3500 and in the past I used a 16,000#Reese hitch for 9 years. Only been on short trips in these years but about to go full time in the West. Going to put new rails in the truck now. Is it r...

beetle1 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

First Fifth-Wheel

Well, I just purchased my first fifth-wheel. After a few camping trips with my wife in our small (very small) pop up, we decided to move up. Well we found a great deal on a fifth wheel. I did a lot of camping as a kid, but this is my first real tra...

Bigger Freshwater Tank

Was wanting to know if anyone upgraded their freshewater tank to a bigger one. I have a Fuzion 399 toyhauler and was thinking of replacing the current tank with a bigger one. I know most people just carry extra water around, but I don't want the ha...

Electric stabilizers have no power

My electric stabilizer jacks on the rear of my 5er have no power. Everything else has power. Just the stabilizers have the issue. So where do I start looking.I checked all the breakers. Where do I start looking?

Crdodd by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes