Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Bad odor when flushing black tank

When I dump the black tank and flush is causes the whole camper to smell.I close off both grey tanks, dump black tank with the flush system running while, flushing, then I close dump valve for a couple of minutes with the flush system on, and then d...

6 point leveling system - Questions?

Taking delivery of our new Montana 375FL tomorrow, (Tuesday). 5er is 41 feet long. Our Outback TT is 35.5 feet long. Because of the length, even a slight slope can make a big difference between the ground clearance between the front and the rear when...

Blue Ox Super ride help

So I just bought my first fifth wheel and I had a Blue Ox Super ride installed on rails in my truck. The website is not very helpful my tuck is a short bed and the head of the blue ox does not slide. What I can’t figure out is can I make the adjust...

Devind33 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TPMS Sensors when RV is stored

Soon it will be time to winterize up here in the Northeast and I store my 5th wheel outside in the elements. So I was wondering if I should remove my TPMS sensors from the valve stems and keep them in our home for the winter. I guess they have small ...

RobWNY by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Schwintec Slide Controllers

I have a 2015 Alfa Gold 3405RK by Lifestyle, have 2 Schwintec slides that need balancing/lev-eling, can not find the controller for either slide, they are not visible in the normally suspected locations. Lifestyle is out of business so can't contact ...

Rear Bed Slide Fifth-Wheels?

Wondering if anyone has, or knows of manufacturers that have made or may still make a fifth-wheel with the rear bed slide - as in the slide that comes out the back of the trailer. I believe K-Z made one in the late 90's/early 2000's. We have a larg...

Arctic Wolf Fifth Wheels

Getting ready to make the jump from travel trailer to Fifth Wheel. Have looked at the Arctic Wolf fivers and I am impressed. Anyone out there have first-hand experience with this brand?Would appreciate any comments good or bad. Thanks!

Atwood furnace

Hey guys I’m new to this form I hope I posting in the correct spot. so my trailer has an Atwood 8531-IV-DCLP furnace that is not working correctly.When I turn the heat on nothing happens so I open up the unit on the outside it’s getting power all the...

Threaded screw inserts

Fellow Toy Hauler Folks,I'm interested in installing some threaded screw inserts into the floor of my toy hauler. These will be used for fork mounts for 2 road bicycles. So, nothing heavy or anything. The idea would be to install 3 or 4 of these into...

Propane High Pressure Regulator Leak.

On my Jayco 5th wheel with an auto change regulator and both tanks open, what is there to prevent the full tank filling the less than full tank. I just changed my auto regulator since the old one was not drawing gas from the driver side tank when the...

Sewer Rats!?!

So i went into my toyhauler today to dust it off for the first camping trip of the year and what do i see but a sewer rat poking its hand out of the shower drain....how do I get rid of this nasty thing...why is it there i never left drains hooked up ...

Fleetwood Nitrous Radio Issues

Hey everyone, I am new to RV/Trailers and loving the Toy Hauler we just picked up. Its a 2007 Fleetwood Nitrous.My only issue so far is that the radio is very finicky. The problem is that it won't run on just the batteries, not sure if that is standa...

Please edit your quotes before posting!

This information is for everybody on here who likes to quote other members when making a post.Please learn how to edit your quote to take out all the unnecessary information that came before the portion you wish to quote. It is quite rude and irrita...

BarneyS by Explorer III
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

ATC toy hauler - 1500lb tongue weight

Can anyone help me understand why the tongue weight of my 28' front bedroom ATC toy hauler is 1500lbs?I maybe have 100lb of gear in the front storage and the rest of the rig is empty. Like fully empty, no propane, nothing inside the trailer.My a-fram...