Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Looking for an RV transporter in the Denver CO area

Hey everyone,I am looking at purchasing a very large/heavy custom built used 5th wheel RV in the Denver CO area and need it moved to a storage yard where I will store it for a few months until I can make arrangements to move it to it's new home later...

Went Bigger any advise

Recently upgraded from a 30 ft 7000 lb cougar x-lite to a 42 ft 12,000 lb Montana High country 5th wheel, also upgraded truck to a 2017 f350 6.7 l Do not have either yet as they are on order. Felt fairly at ease before pulling around my old set up, ...

jbarkley by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Leveling without disconnecting

We have a small 5th wheel that tows with the front too high for us to park and sleep in the camper without unhooking and leveling. In most cases that is fine, but if we want to overnight at a Walmart or other such place we are really in uncomfortabl...

New toy hauler ramp door!

I know that the repairs and such of ramp doors have been discussed here on this forum but I had an interesting conversation with a gentleman from Challenger Door Co. today. We discussed the purchase price of a new #3000 or #5000 door shipped to my do...

Genny starts, runs rough and then cleans up

Wanted to see what others thought.Genny just started acting like this.Fire it up, runs rough for 5-10 min, then cleans up and runs perfect.I have never let the carb sit for more than 1 month without running gas through it.Change the plugs/filters etc...

lincster by Explorer
  • 57 replies
  • 0 likes

5th wheel door problem

I have 20011 Montana and the inside door panel cracking not the screen but the panel on inside of entry door. cracking out from where window is mounted in door. Does complete door need to be replaced or can I just replace inside panel?

Fifthwheel batteries

Looking at 2-12 volt Exide 27mdc batteries. They are deep cycle and not starting. We do a small amount of camping using a generator. how do the Exide batteries hold up compared to Interstate?

SDM by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

MORryde

Looking to upgade suspensionWas at Phoenix show and found Morrydethere isSRE3000SRE4000and on website I see the LRE4000any recommendationsalso on way down to cancer treatment center the rear 5er tire came apart what a messpurchased the TST507 TPMS...

Buying used from a dealer

Wife and I found a used 2014 attitude 39TSG from a dealer about 2.5 hrs away. Not sure ifs it has any factory warranty left. Price is very reasonable. I havent seen the TH in person yet, only pics online. I'm sure many here have purchased used. What ...

Warranty

Well I'm on the final days on paper work for the new Fuzion 369. They are offering the warranty but I wanted too know if anyone knows how good Campers Edge is? Any info would be great.

Tripod on 5th wheel

I was wondering if those of you that use a tripod on the 5th wheel hitch to steady the camper what you think of them, does it work, is it worth the cost?Thanks.

stifflej by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Pullrite 4400

Just bought a Montana fifth wheel and the dealer made me a great buy on a Pullrite 4400 hitch. He said someone ordered it and never came back to get it so he cut the price by $800.00.I started during research on the pros and cons of the hitch and tal...