Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

JT Strong Arm Stab. vs. 2 Addit. Front 30” Scissor Jacks

I have a 2017 Jayco Eagle HT 29.5FBDS. I want to reduce the shake when people move around when parked with the landing gear and rear stabilizer jacks down. I was planning on JT Strong Arm stabilizers based on forum research.I went to get the JT Stron...

fugawi by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me compare Coleman 250TQ to Palomino 27SBC

This would be my 4th trailer so I have a little bit of experience. Just not the best at finding the perfect one for our family.Quick links in case you want to check them out:Coleman 25OTQ - Coleman 250TQ - Local Camping WorldLocal Camping World. He...

npaden by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Water damage and restoring my Forest River Sandpiper

My wife and I plan on living as full time fivers within the next two years and recently bought a 2002 Forest River Sandpiper 26' fifth wheel. We bought it knowing that it has water damage and believe it can be repaired. I have decided to replace all ...

Looking for Tonneau for 8' bed on my Dually

Just purchased a 2016 GMC 3500HD Dually. I have never used a cover and was looking for pro's or con's with the hard panels versus soft roll ups. I find a lot of folks with short beds but am interested if it rules change with a 8' bed. Any advise will...

rgh30 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing window unit a\c in slideout window ?

...........I plan on installing a window unit a\c in a slide out window ! My greatest concern is coming up with a temporary , water proof cover to prevent any water infiltration while I'm cutting the plywood covers for both inside and outside the sli...

Has anyone been stopped by D.O.T.

Concerned about being weighed. I'm 240 lbs. over gross on truck. Rear tires and axle are just under. Front axle only gained 60 lbs. Fiver axles and tires are fine.

dawzie by Explorer
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes

New Furniture

Picked up my new furniture today that I looked at last weekend at the RV Expo in Edmonton. Got the theater seating recliner combo made by Lippert. It's gonna be a big improvement over the jackknife sofa I'm replacing.

Mfg order of quality

My wife and I recently went to the Minneapolis Convention Center to see the 2017 MSP RV and Camping Show. I was specifically interested in looking at 5th wheel rigs. One day I see ourselves moving from a truck camper to a 5th wheel to spend winters s...

MN_Ben by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Need new tires

I have 08 rockwood 5th wheel that still has the original tires on it that I would like to replace. Currently it has carlisle st 205 75 15 on it but, Im looking to maybe go with maxxis tires. Anyways I dont really know much about tires so Im looking...

New Mattress

I need to get a mattress for my (new to me) 5er. My budget is up to $400, but always happy to spend less. I found this one (link below) on Amazon and it's a really good price, only $120 and 35 lbs for the 6" version. Any experience with Memory Foam i...

High Pointe Microwave EM925RYS

so, checked in the camper today and the plastic pot we have was completely melted and there's a whole bunch of burnt plastic inside. Looks like there was a small fire. our 5th wheel is parked in the driveway and plugged into the 110 outlet via a heav...

007 RV Outlet Dansville VA

Has anyone dealt with this dealership they guarantee to have the lowest prices on toy haulers but they are 4 hrs from my house. They are about 5-8k less then my local dealer but I am just wondering about when I need service. Thanks in advance.(Mod's ...