Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

5er saved us

We are so fortunate to be able to keep our rig at home. This week in California we have had 104-107 degree temps and our AC in the home went out!!!!!! AC companies were so backed up that they were telling us a week and 1/2 till they could get to us. ...

Bike Rack mount Update W/Rack

Well got a great opportunity to get some correctly sized Steel angle to build a pin box mount for a bike rack. The steel was free from a job site I was at in Detroit (site super gave it to me), seems it was something not needed. That was the first ti...

rhagfo by Explorer III
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire choice

I have GY614 that are 5 years old.. Which would you choose?GoodyearSaliun SampsonGladiatorGoodyear's are roughly $1,700.00. All others between $1,000.00-1,200.00

blkdodge by Explorer
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes

2017 Work&Play 25 WAB water tank ?

I just filled my fresh water tank and the tank ' bulges ' out the bottom so far it touches the axle ? 110 gallons is a lot of weight but builders and designers should know that ? Any one else ? {snip}Mod Note: Please check the forum rules, "Posts a...

Tire Traker or Tire Safeguard?

I'm going to get a tire pressure monitoring system and have narrowed the choices down to Tire Traker and Tire Safeguard but leaning towards Tire Traker. Just checking to see if anyone has had any experience with Tire Safeguard systems. Thanks for a...

8ntw8tn by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeaky Floors

I am looking for some advice on stopping /repairing the sqeak in my living room floor of my 5th wheel. How hard is it and the difficulty level. All advice is greatly appreciated

Newbie question

I posted a similar thread in the truckcamper forum, as my wife and I are not sure if we want a truck/camper rig or a toy hauler. We are getting close to retirement and thinking of travelling with our motorcycle. Regarding truck; the toy haulers we...

cycler by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

lattice

Does anyone know how to build a frame for lattice under a 5th wheel without drilling into the camper if anyone knows and if you have pictures that may help also, this is white plastic lattice. Thank you, Ron

Changed trucks to a Ram 1500

I went a few years newer and got 2003 4X4.Now I need to get the truck set up for the camper. I am thinking airbags and new Bilstien shocks. The tires are rated at over 2400 pounds each which is over the axle rating of 3900.What are the best changes a...

Jlschuma by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Water Hose Reel

Does anyone have pics and ideas for adding a water hose reel to a 5th wheel? Our new 5th wheel has a power cord reel and I thought it would be nice to add a hose reel as well.

Hitch cargo baskets

Which hitch cargo baskets is everyone using on 5th wheels?Looking for one that can also be used for hauling bikes also.

jsum by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes