Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Leveled - now shocks?

I posted several months ago about my new (to me) fifth wheel being too high in the front when it was hooked to my non-lifted but plenty tall HD Ram. I did an axle flip awhile back but finally had a chance today to test it out on the truck and play wi...

IdaD by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help with Small Toy Hauler Purchase

I apologize if this is a dumb question, I'm pretty new to the TT world and am very confused. My husband and I were planning on purchasing a 2015 Skyline Aljo 160B toy hauler that is new but on closeout at a dealership so seems to be a good deal. Our ...

sncurtis by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

WW diet

Wanted to see if my 1700-2200lb tongue weight and 15,000+gvw could be trimmed to a more reasonable level.Too my surprise, was somewhat successful... Although its no ultra light by any means,getting 10mpg @60-70mph.Started with the pantry and kitchen ...

allcool by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

3/4 ton and 5ver question...Yes, yet another one.

This is not for me, but for a friend who is looking at possibly buying a 5ver in the future. He has a 08 Ford F250 4WD, Diesel. Cargo capacity is only 1869lbs.RGAWR is 6100. He is going to weigh his truck but we are estimating truck only rear axle ...

Walaby by Explorer II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

first outing this season

We just got back from our first trip this season and was great. TV handled good no issues with f'ver, the weather was excellent we went antique shopping. Just love these types of trips. Makes us both smile although probably me more than the wife she ...

sele by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking at a 09 WW SL3005

Looking at a one owner 2009 Weekend Warrior SL3005 tomorrow with upgraded gelcoat sides. What do I need to look at? Do I need to be concerned with the frame on a 09?

Furnace won't turn on

Our furnace stopped working overnight. Woke up to a freezing 44 degree camper. We have propane. The stove and water heater are both working. When I turn the thermostat on I hear a click but then nothing. I'm not even sure where to look to trouble sh...

kmgk92 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

To insulate or not to insulate

I've had to remove my underbelly to reattach it because water got in and soaked the fiberglass insulation that acted as a sponge and stretched it to the point it popped off the screws in the frame. The underbelly was "heated" with open ducts located ...

Jim4929 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

VERY strong sewer odor

2016 Keystone Hideout, 2 months old. I've used it twice for a couple days each time and emptied the tanks each time and filled with chemicals and a couple gallons of water. In preparation for leaving tomorrow I went out and flushed the toilet and w...

mtofell1 by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

water drain rail

after installing new fan and sealing front seam, I checked the screws one the rain gutter. most were loose and could not be tightened up. if I put in a longer screw they would tighten up ok. I want to seal the top of rail, should I replace all the...

skylight cleaning

My skylight is getting a little sun faded and I was wondering if anyone has every tried to clean it. Well I going to try using that liquid that you can use to clean the dullness of automotive headlight leans. Has anyone tried this with good results?

Slide Width for the 2016 Cougar 336BHS?

Hi everyone - I feel a little ridiculous for not being able to track this down myself but cannot find it on Keystone's site or on my local dealers site.We are looking at the 2016 Cougar 336BHS, and the specs list the trailer width of 8 feet - but for...