Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

toy hauler Tie downs

I have a new 5th wheel Nitro toy hauler on order and its lackind in the number of tiedowns needed for 2 atvs. Has anyone added etrack or macs VersaTie Track?? I dont want to put big holes in it to add more recessed tie downs. The garage will also...

Tire Ramp

Has anybody tried a Tire Ramp to change RV tires on trailer or 5ft wheel

Question on the DVD player in the 5th Wheel...

We were storing more things and looking at the inside today, figured out the alarm that kept turning on the radio...whoopie... Actually lucky and found the manual.Then we tried to play a DVD while lounging. The DVD will only give us audio and a blue ...

Just Wonduring

On a 5ft wheel or trailer which tandem tire front or back takes the most weight and wear & tear if any difference

cabin fever

It`s a warm day here in Iowa and my wife and I have got cabin fever. We went over to the storage area where our 5ER is stored just to check on her and make us hungry for spring. We wanted to ask anyone who has a Keystone Outback 296FRS if their recli...

dennyida by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Dometic Refrig Model RM1350MX

I am having problems with frige. weekend before last we were camping and had not problems with it. We got home and I parked the 5th wheel in our backyard. I made sure it was completely level. Left the fridge on propane for about two days. We had froz...

Rudyp by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5er roof options

Hello everyone. My wife and I are new to the rv life and my camper has a few roof leaks that I've fixed temporarily but it was leaking at some point so I have some rot that I'm repairing and I was wondering what options I have for roof skin. I've rep...

clinte89 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

5th wheel insurence

I know this topic has mentioned before but I would like to get some of your opinions. Our 5th wheel is now 8 years old and we just got our yearly ins bill. This year it jumpe $85 more. We called our co but the person who handles it is off today. Jus...

Floor Replacement in Storage Area

Found a soft spot in the floor in pass through storage area in fifth wheel. Anyone have advice on repairing/replacing the floor? The floor is plywood. Hoping just the corner is in need of replacement. The lift up storage door rubber seal is the prob...

5th wheel jack issues

I have a 30' Ragen TH with a pin weight of around 2500 lbs. I'm posting here because it's more active than the TH forum.The previous owner just replaced the non motor jack as it was inop, not raising or lowering.When raising or lowering the motor see...

carpet replacement

I seem to recall someone posting recently about a mechanic somewhere who specialized in 5th wheel floor work. I've looked all the way back into November and can't find the post. Can anybody recall what the mechanic's name was or anything else to he...

Andersen Aluminum Ultimate and RAM OEM puck

Just passing along some information to help others out that might be in the same situation I am now in. I have a 2014 RAM 3500 SRW crew cab with the RAM OEM 5th wheel prep.I just purchased the Andersen Aluminum Ultimate 5th wheel hitch (goose neck ve...

eb145 by Explorer
  • 105 replies
  • 0 likes