Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

5th wheel skirt

Hello All,I have a 1988 Automate,with Aluminum siding. I ordered Thismy question is: What would you suggest to me to do the job right and easier. Should I use epoxy with screws? It should be here tomorrow. I am guess that there won't be any instru...

kardar2 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Tow vehicle as daily driver?

We are planning to get our first RV in the next month or so, and we are kinda split between a bumper pull or a 5th wheel. Either way, I will also be buying a truck to pull it since neither of our daily drivers will pull much (Honda Pilot and Jeep Wra...

rctoyguy by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Work & Play roof and overall resistance to leaks

We sold our Crossroads Cruiser this summer and have started shopping for a small toy hauler to hold our Polaris Ranger.Ruggedness is a bigger concern than bells and whistles for me. The exterior of the Work and Play units look like a typical enclosed...

DrBaker by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fifth wheel with Rear Deck

I think that I am looking for an enigma. I am looking for a standard fifth wheel, but it has a rear end that folds down like a toy hauler and can turn into a deck. So to is a cross between a toy hauler and a standard fifth wheel.Is there such an an...

Titan vs. Kodiak?

I'm planning to upgrade my drum brakes to an electric/hydraulic disc brake setup. Has anyone done the research on which setup seems best or are they on par with each other?Thanks

Double Towing (Tailer behind Fifth Wheel) In Central FL

Just a heads up, I have seen several Fifth Wheels that were towing a small trailer pulled over by the FHP in the last week.This was on county Highways (441 and 27) not on I-75. Not sure if they are cracking down on this but it was strange to see it a...

TugCE by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Jacking a 5'er with a bottle jack

Does anyone have information on where I can get a U-shaped saddle that will fit on top of my bottle jack for jacking up my trailer? I know not to place the jack toward the center of the axle. I place it directly behind wheel. The springs on my tra...

Bayley by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Calico ghost town ((updated with pics))

Anybody else heading up to calico ghost town for valentine's day / presidents weekend? We just booked 3 nights but we are not taking the toys. It's our first time going there and we are excited.

eDUBz by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

wind factor

coming back from Havasu, had 25-35 MPH winds. with the boat and kayak setup I could really feel the wind. would it make a difference if I turned the boat around so the back is first, or could I turn it over. when I had it setup with my TT and camp...

Ladder

I am looking for the ladder that fits a Raptor toy hauler model 3512. Any body have one or know where I can get one? Thanks this is a 2005

143cas by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

double towing 5th wheel jet ski

I am KY based where double towing is legal. I'm seeking to tow my 5th wheel along with jet ski to Key West Fl area this summer. I understand that double towing is illegal in FL, however I have personally seen it done many times and have spoke to se...

benbovac by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes