Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Jacking a 5'er with a bottle jack

Does anyone have information on where I can get a U-shaped saddle that will fit on top of my bottle jack for jacking up my trailer? I know not to place the jack toward the center of the axle. I place it directly behind wheel. The springs on my tra...

Bayley by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Calico ghost town ((updated with pics))

Anybody else heading up to calico ghost town for valentine's day / presidents weekend? We just booked 3 nights but we are not taking the toys. It's our first time going there and we are excited.

eDUBz by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

wind factor

coming back from Havasu, had 25-35 MPH winds. with the boat and kayak setup I could really feel the wind. would it make a difference if I turned the boat around so the back is first, or could I turn it over. when I had it setup with my TT and camp...

Ladder

I am looking for the ladder that fits a Raptor toy hauler model 3512. Any body have one or know where I can get one? Thanks this is a 2005

143cas by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

double towing 5th wheel jet ski

I am KY based where double towing is legal. I'm seeking to tow my 5th wheel along with jet ski to Key West Fl area this summer. I understand that double towing is illegal in FL, however I have personally seen it done many times and have spoke to se...

benbovac by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Sad News : 5 vers are really struggling in Australia

I saw this article. Jayco imported some US built folding trailers, that were supposed to be a cheap alternative to what they built, but they looked awful and stayed unsoldJayco drops fifth wheelersLess than three years since launching them Jayco has ...

Secure your hitch

I received a sad call from a client yesterday who had his older Pullright Superglide stolen from his truck while parked in his driveway. It something I've thought about doing for sometime with mine but before I back out of the garage today I will ha...

RollandB by Explorer
  • 51 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking to Consign in SoCal

Hi All -- I'm looking for someone who's had a good/great experience in SoCal with a Consignment Sale. La Mesa in SD could work but don't know anything about them and need a referral. I'm willing to travel to PPL if I need to but it's a haul f...

Leland2 by Explorer II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

5th wheel

We bought a used 5th wheel 2006 keystone montana to tow by a ford 250we want to take two kayaks but the fifth doesn't have a bumper. any suggestions?

hitdrd by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Arctic Fox Holding Tank Heating Pads?

Hi,Concerning the new Arctic Foxes, they have an "option" for holding tank heating pads.If the basement is heated and the unit is 4 season, at what point does one desire that option and how much power does it take?Thanks,Bill

Bill001 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

If you are selling on RVTrader... =UPDATE=

...beware of scams going around. Have had 2 scam texts this week, purportedly from RVTrader and saying my account was in danger of, or had been, suspended. Nothing in email lately; these are texts to my phone. I've reported them both to fraud@trad...

laknox by Nomad
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Average water usage?

Hey folks,We're still very early in our research for our next rig. One question I have is around average water usage / consumption. How much are you folks using when you're off-grid?I was thinking between showers, cooking and bathroom use one cou...