Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Heartland Gateway 3650BH

Anyone out there have one of these Fifth Wheels? If so what is your take and experience?Also, any information regarding Heartland's Products would be great.We have kids so the Bunkhouse is needed.ThanksE

Pinging when using propane

For the past six months, whenever a propane appliance is in use I have a pinging sound from around the propane tanks. Dealer replaced the regulator but the sound persists. This happens whenever the stove or oven burners are lit, the hot water heate...

Need Remote For DVD Player

Need DVD remote.2008 MontanaDVD player I think was made in China no name on it.Model No QR4000Serial No 0706-QR4000-0245Need remote or the number to put in a Universal Remote to program it.Any help greatly appreciated.

elkrott by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Season to buy

We are in the process of upgrading from our Outdoors Mfg Timberridge TT to a 5ver. We are looking at a variety of units, but they have to have a seperate bunkhouse as we have a soon to be 7 year old. My question to all is what season do you find th...

HGL by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Lippert 6 point LevelUp System and cold weather storage

I am new to this system, my 05 5'er did not have the LevelUp System which is really amazing. That being said I called Lippert about cold weather storage this morning and they said to exercise it periodically thought the winter. I was surprised at t...

rkassl by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken Spring

I posted this question on a NuWa owners' forum but am also posting it here in the hopes of getting as much advice as possible.While doing my beginning-of-the-season greasing of suspension fittings on my HitchHiker 26.5RLBG, I noticed a broken spring ...

Go Royals!!!!

Not RV related but had to share. Kansas City Royals are World Series bound for the second year in a row!! Lots of excitment here in KC tonight!!!:B

shadows4 by Explorer III
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Bedspreads

Wasn't sure where to post this. We have a fifth so I thought this would be a good place. We have a new fifth and we have removed the bedspread and shams for a more practical quilt. The bedspread and shams easily snagged and had no place to put them i...

Debbie by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

AGM batteries longivity ?

My buddy went to my storage unit in PHX and checked out my Toy Hauler this afternoon. Toy Hauler has been in storage since last April, the end of dune season. This year its in a 45'x12' big garage, so unfortunately it didn't get started/charged every...

allcool by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Ladder for bunk above garage

I have a 5er toyhauler that has the bunk above the garage (not the drop down beds). Anyway, it has a crappy metal ladder to get up to the bunk, the problem is the rungs are round and hurt your feet unless you wear tennis shoes to bed. I have seen rig...

Binkley2 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

montana 3790 warranty denial

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and sadly I am here for help that I may need a lawyer for. I purchased a 64k 3790rd 2016 Montana and the factory and the dealer are not accepting responsibility for the problems they sold me. I videoed my walk ...

bssifter by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Onan Fuel Pump

Anyone ever substitute a generic fuel pump for the OEM unit? I'm having what I think are fuel delivery issues, generator runs for as long at two hours, then sputters and dies like its running out of fuel, changed filters and they were fine, still doe...

nayther by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Reese Hitch problem and Tech Bulletin

While unhitching my Montana HC from my Reese 16K hitch, the hitch handle suddenly came loose in my hand. The jaws stayed open, so was able to unhitch, but upon investigation I found that the C-Clip at the end of the handle had come off, and that the ...

pnwham by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Hitch help

Now I think I have my truck picked out (2011 f250 diesel 6 3/4' box) and the trailer is a cougar xlite 29RDB. Vendor is recommending a standard non sliding hitch? Any experience with the cougar xlite family and a non sliding hitch? They are including...