Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Bought a new truck.

Hello all. I have a question. In the past when I've had the half ton hooked up to the 5th everything was level. I just upgraded to an 2015 f350 and hooked up the trailer to bring it home from the lake campground. It towed awesome but it appears to ...

dbcoop by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help in deciding on truck

I currently have a 2004 Flagstaff 5th wheel loaded weight is 9,000 Lbs. I pull it without any issues with a 2006 Chevy 2500 HD 6.0 gas truck.I am seriously considering a new truck to replace my Chevy. I am looking at a brand new 2013 (yes 2013) F250 ...

dpgllg by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Cougar X-Lite 28SGS

Anyone have this trailer? Seems to be very well made and lots of options included. Don't want to go any longer and or higher pin weight. My TV is a 2014 F-250 Supercab, 6.2L, 4WD SB. Would like to hear any Likes/Dis-likes on this trailer.

Might keep coming back to 5er?

My wife and I sold out 2004 Montana 2955rl approx. 5 years ago and purchased a used 40' diesel pusher. We have now owned the motorhome for 4 years and we have only put 6,000 miles on it. With that said, we don't use a motorhome as it is intended for ...

Hedgehog by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

weekend warrior help

I found a 2006 28 ft weekend warrior superlite fifth wheel that I considering going to look at. In my researching I found where there is some frame problems. Does anyone know if this is in the bumper pull only or in both? I been searching for this...

TraciK by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Trailer Friendly Gas Stations

I'm going up to Pismo Beach in a few months. Last time I was up there, I had a hard time finding gas stations I could get in and out of without doing an obstacle course. Is there anything between Santa Barbara and Pismo/SLO?

SMarquez by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

opinions: 2014 Palomino Puma 259RBSS

Been looking at new travel trailers and 5th wheels since we sold our old one a few weeks back. And the Puma 259RBSS peaked my interest. Its a bunkhouse stick and tin build priced at $22950 locally.I know its a low end entry build. But its in my pr...

aluminum roof vs. wood

Forgive me if this sounds dumb but is there a difference overall in a 5th wheel with wood vs. One with all aluminum. Not talking about any one manufacturer in particular and yes I do know the obvious that wood does rot over time, just curious if th...

Microwave

I need to replace my microwave built above the stove. It has trim around it built in the overhang. Do I need a special one or will a table top work? Any ideas, thanks

Ziphead2 by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Inferno

We have been looking at 5er's and the wife just keeps looking. Cant seem to find the right one in our price range. Question is how well are the KZ 5er's made? How would the stack up against the keystone products? TIA

Elevation TF38 LV

Was out looking for a new TH this weekend and came across a Elevation TF38LV and was wondering if anyone has put a XP4-900 with front & rear bumpers in a 12 foot garage? or any comments on this rig would also be helpful

gearbox by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2012 299RKS Cougar

Good Morning from Sunny Arizona ! ! ! Yeh right. Hey does anyone have the 299RKS Cougar fifth wheel? I may get this one and would like to hear some pros and cons! ! ! Thanks in advance! Good Luck & Be Safe ! ! !

jffkrn by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

2008 Rage'n FX1800 Fresh Water Tank HELP!!!

Hello. My name is Ray and I am new to the forum. Long story short my fresh water tank bracket was loose (evidently) on my 2008 rage'n fx1800 toy hauler. It fell out somewhere along the way during a 3 hour drive. I have called rage'n/weekend warrior a...