Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Battery Advice...

Hey allIt's been a little while since I last posted (usually when I'm getting ready for my annual Oshkosh, WI trip).Since where I camp is dry camping, I use a generator during the day, but need to shut it down by 10:00pm. For my battety setup, I us...

Decal replacement?

i have a 2010 Montana mountaineer that some of the decals where replaced under warranty.Now the rest are starting to peel and as wondering how old are some of the rvs that have had thier decals replaced by keystone at no cost?Is my rv way to old now...

Replacement Furniture

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question. I'll move it if there is a better place. I have a Sundance 2700RL with a couple standard chairs in the rear of the camper. I'd like to replace them with a lounge chair style.... sort of like a m...

Hitch Question

I have a Curt Q20 hitch that is on the tallest setting. My new trailer is riding nose down on the hitch. The pinbox is a Trailair Rotoflex also on the highest setting. With the current set-up is there anything available to raise the hitch?

New Wheel Bearings Installed

So I've had all the parts for a few weeks now and decided today after I cut the grass I'd go ahead and give one wheel a try. I bought a 20 ton bottle jack ( recommended by someone here ) it worked great!! I had a grease gun, bearing packer, new beari...

Interior temperature monitoring

Does anyone know how to monitor the temperature inside the rv when away from the coach? We have dogs and I'd hate for the a/c to misfire and heat up while we were shopping or sightseeing. Any thoughts?

lowfly by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacement Furniture

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question. I'll move it if there is a better place. I have a Sundance 2700RL with a couple standard chairs in the rear of the camper. I'd like to replace them with a lounge chair style.... sort of like a m...

Keystone Sprinter 304 WRKS

Hello all.Looking to get into the above unit and give up the 36' travel trailer. Wife likes the rear kitchen floor plan and bedroom layout. TV will be a 2005 F350 6.0 diesel (no comments, please). I had the truck weighed and it seems that everythin...

pnj442 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Portable Genset grounding question

My Genset will be wired thru the existing RV transfer switch into the RV electrical panel. The 30 amp cable from the Genset has the power, common and ground leads. Is there a possible issue with the entire trailer getting 120Vac on it since the trail...

Jerry_B by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

CB Antenna

Does anyone know; Does a CB antenna have to be grounded for it to work. I am hooking up duel antenna but my mirrors are plastic. I am tired of putting it on the roof.

Gray_Fox by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

12v Battery Charging...

Hey all,This post is kind of related to my previous battery advice post.I think I'm going to go the 6v in a series route.However, I could use some input on charging the batteries. When I bought my Jayco Eagle 293-RKS 6 years ago it always charged t...

Great Service

Several years ago I bought a new Cameo with slam baggage doors. One was hard to unlatch, but could always open it. Finally it just quit coming loose. Several dealers tried to find a new latch assembly. Nobody could figure out what kind it was. I fina...

Hwy 395 Oregon border to border .

My wife and I are headed up hwy395 from So Ca, to Oregon Klamath Falls then want to head to Washington state, any one have experience on 395 southern Oregon to Washington state ? Are there addiquit camp sites , is it very hilly ? Please share what yo...