Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

water pressure

I have water pressure to shower toilet and bath sink but very little to the kitchen sink. replaced water pump with one I had on hand because the other pump did not want to pressure the tank. hooked up to city water direct to see still not much better...

Twisted Frame Failures Travel Trailers

Hello, I purchased a new 2012 Fun Finder Extra 27' Toy Hauler out of Logan UT (RockyMT RV, Cruiser RV) on Jan. 2013. It had some problems that night which they said they fixed and anythiing else they said was covered under warranty in Las Vegas. By t...

TTLover by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback from current Dutchman Voltage RV owners

We have a 3200 Dutchman Voltage on order and I was reading their Facebook Page and read some horrible reviews about quality. (Voltage reviews 1&2 under comments)Would current owners please let me know the good and bad of this product. If bad did they...

B&W Companion and 2013 RAM 3500 DRW

We bit the bullet and replaced our 2007 Chevrolet 6.0 gas with a 2013 RAM 3500 in the 6.7 diesel. It fits nicely in the garage and we can't wait to tow with it. Picked it up yesterday.The dealership installed a B&W gooseneck system in the truck pri...

Cyclone power problems

We're at the NASCAR races and every time we fire up the generator we have no power in the camper. There is a loud clunking noise coming from the floor and its not the inverter. It's a 2009 Cyclone 3914, any ideas?

rickgu by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Heading out April 12th in our new set up

We traded our tt for a 2009 Heartland Big Country 3250TS just before Thanksgiving 2013. We pulled in home, about 30 miles, parked it. It has been iced/snowed in ever since. This weekend it is going back to the dealer for the finishing prep. When we a...

Do you remember your first time?

No not that first time. Watching your kids ride for the first time. We bought 2 small quads for our 8yo and 5yo. Its IS the coolezt thing to see at their age. I didnt buy my first quad until I was 20. Seeing them ride and learn at this age is going t...

Carriage Compass

Looking at a Carriage Compass. As I understand it Carriage is considered somewhere in the very subjective upper end. Any comments on the Compass model would be appreciated.ThanksBob

Forest River Work & Play Toy Haulers

Anyone have any opinions about or personal experience with the Forest River Work & Play toy haulers? I've been looking at the 16UL and 18EC. I've been told the roof trusses, sidewall framing, and the roof itself, are all metal (aluminum??). True?Th...

otrfun by Explorer II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP camper blowout problems!!!!!

helloI have a 06 cardinal 33le with alco #6000 pound axles(6 lug hubs) with a gvwr of 13990.Done had about 10 tires failures since new!!!I've had enough...lolTag says it should have lt235/85r16/e, but when I bought it it had st235/80r/e and never not...

Fifth wheel ins? Liability?

I am confused about ins coverage. I used to have my vehicles all insured with Hartford (thru AARP) This included my new PU truck 2007 chev HHR and a 2000 Alpenlite 5th wheel. When I had bought the fifth wheel and called for coverage Hartford quoted a...

arnko37 by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Reese Elite fifth wheel hitch.

Son is getting truck ready for fifth wheel trailer and is looking at the Reese Elite hitch with underbed attachments. Anyone have this hitch and an opinion on it? Quality? Ease of use? Reliability of the locking mechanism? Thanks!

Slide out not fully extending at bottom

My 2013 Cougar 317RLS has the cable controlled slides. The dinning area slide does not seem go out all the way at the bottom. The cables seem to be adjusted as recommended but there is about 1" difference between the top and bottom of the slide. Anyo...

To Cruise or Not To Cruise

For all you Durmax guys out there.....1) Do use use the cruise control when towing?2) When you tow do you put the tranny in manual shift mode and keep it out of over drive or leave it in drive and let the tranny shift all the way up to overdrive? Whe...