Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Redwood 5ers showing signs of cracking

FYI.Some Redwood owners are starting to see cracking issues on their slides. These cracks are showing up 2-3 years after their purchase. The design unit is from induction to 2014. No Redwood owners have mentioned any issues with their 2014's. Apparen...

Length, wheelbase, state RV parks.

Hello everyone. Wife and I currently own a Jayco 5th 30.5 BHS to be exact. measure out to 32 feet. Anyways the kid has moved out and the lightening storm of last year has mad it impossible for the dogs to sleep in the bunk house so as great as our ...

Looking for a used Toy Hauler???

I'm looking for a used Forest River Wolf Pup toy hauler.......Haven't been able to find a single one. Seems folks like them and keep them.Anyone know a good place to be looking.Matters not where it is in the states.Thanks!

5th Wheeel Hitch Question

I am fairly new in the World of 5th Wheels. I have never Towed one. The one DW and I are fulltiming in was delivered to us. I am getting the 5th Wheel Hitch installed in my Truck Monday Morning in Preparation for Traveling in a Month or so. What Part...

ventrman by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Slip Plate on King Pin and hitch jaws?

Wondered if anyone has tried this. I use the lube plate, but using grease on the pin seems to get everything greasy even when just using a light coat. I was using a Super glide hitch that used slip plate. As long as I practiced good maintaince of the...

optimal 5er carrying capacity

Hi. I'm considering a number of 35-40 foot 5ers for full timing. I just read a comparison guide by Randall Eaton that I bought from JR Consumer Resources. In this, the author reports that payloads (GVWR minus "dry weight")for most travel trailers and...

Dometric Power Pro Awning

Had an unanticipated gust of wind ripping my Power Pro awning at the upper right stitching. Of course the auto retraction feature didn't work. How can I pin the roll when partly opened to eliminate the roll tension so I can tape the 5 in. rip? Thanks

Jerry_B by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone own FR Sandpiper/Sierra 370PDEK?

I think we've found our perfect fiver but cannot find one close by too look at. Its the FR Sandpiper/Sierra 360PDEK. It has the back door of a toy hauler that becomes a deck off the back. This what we've been wanting but did not want a toyhauler. ...

15 k lilrocker sliding hitch

im having trouble pulling the lever that unlocks the sliding part back far enough to activate the slider.it loks life the flat stock that attaches to the handle assembly is twisted where it slides into the slots on the end thanks

Toy Hauler for Kids....

We think we want an XLR 300x12 over a bunkhouse model...for the following reasons...1. Cargo area and room, we dont have a designated toy yet, lots of little stuff, but easy to load.2. Room when we do have toys to move.3. Flexibility for rear room...

jlud by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Fueling Station - 2007 GearBox

Just wondering if anyone has encountered the following problem. Bought a 2007 Fleetwood GearBox 260FS that has hardly been used by the original owner. He had never used the refueling station. I added 5 gallons of gas to the Generator Fuel tank and th...

Yesterdays project, with pictures!!

Well, weather made it up to 50 degrees yesterday, so I did a few mods to the 5th wheel. I added added a 39" led tv, put a receiver with a powered sub woofer and built the speakers in. I also added a mini fridge. The tv swings out for easy viewin...

Rob8484 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes