cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cleveland RV show

Toolguy5
Explorer II
Explorer II
Went to the RV show yesterday just to have something to do. A few months back I saw a floor plan on the Internet of a Pinnacle 36FBTS very nice layout. Well there was one at the show yesterday. We really like the layout and it has all the options that I have on my wish list. It has a great price as well. I had a number in my head that if we were ever serious to buy another one I would like to be at. Well with my trade they are actually about 2,000 less then my number.

The thing of it is not really sure if I want to spend the money. Trying to figure out if I wait would that deal ever come about again.

Well back to doing some heavy thinking.
Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess Rainbow Bridge 8/8/2023
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013
4 REPLIES 4

Toolguy5
Explorer II
Explorer II
Jetstreamer wrote:
My favorite floor plan also! If we were ever to upgrade that would be the unit. With some internet search I've seen 2015 models going for @65k. How much was the show price?

Show price was $59997 I believe, was just a tad under 60k.

With my trade it came out very reasonable. But we have decided to hold off a little. Have some Medical issues that we need answers on first.

But sure love that floor plan.
Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess Rainbow Bridge 8/8/2023
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

Jetstreamer
Explorer
Explorer
My favorite floor plan also! If we were ever to upgrade that would be the unit. With some internet search I've seen 2015 models going for @65k. How much was the show price?

blofgren
Explorer
Explorer
My thoughts are if you like it and can afford it go for it. Life is short and one should enjoy it while they can!

I agree that you may be able to get the deal again later but a trade always complicates the deal. The amount they offer for your trade can vary quite a bit depending on time of year and if they feel they can sell it quickly.

We have looked at the Pinnacles and have been quite impressed by their quality. There may be one in our future as well.
2013 Ram 3500 Megacab DRW Laramie 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, G56, 3.73, Maximum Steel, black lthr, B&W RVK3670 hitch, Retrax, Linex, and a bunch of options incl. cargo camera
2008 Corsair Excella Platinum 34.5 CKTS fifth wheel with winter package & disc brakes

richfaa
Explorer
Explorer
Wife and I worked the Cleveland show in the mid 90's for several different dealers. You can find some good prices there as the competition is fierce. The last day or so of the show is the best time for the best deal. You can still always deal and negotiate price at the show.

Having said that if you are a good negotiator and have done your home work you can do just as a good a deal at most any dealer at any time. The Advantage of a RV show is the wide selection of brands all in one place.
2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky. 08 Ford F-350 6.4L