cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Did someone say "B&W companion slider?" Yup I did.

E_mc2
Explorer
Explorer
Check this out, just saw this and had to share with my short bed friends here

How awesome is this?
2007 GMC Sierra 2500
2009 Weekend Warrior Superlite
B&W Companion
2006 Arctic Cat 650 H1 (x2 His and Hers)
An Awesome Family!
8 REPLIES 8

FlatBroke
Explorer II
Explorer II
Have a B&W. Don't have need for a slider, just saying I wouldn't trade it for two of any other brand after looking at them all.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

cdtretta
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Companion slider. I love it, but it hasn't been without issues. My first one started to lock up, and would take a lot of force to move. The second is okay so far, but isn't as easy as I would have expected. My hitch weight is about 3500lbs, so I'm under the max. They replaced it without issue, and went above and beyond as I had heard they would. Love the company, and so far love the second hitch. It's a breeze to hook up, even when the truck isn't level. The jaws are THICK, and they lock up great. I'm impressed.
Ct..

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
Tweety's pricing

B&W slider - $1350
SG 16k with super rail kit and capture plate - $1500

For $150 I'll take the convenience of the auto slider any day.
2015 Attitude 28SAG w/slide
2012 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax
B&W Turnover w/Andersen Ultimate 5er hitch

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
Lyrikz wrote:
N-Trouble wrote:
Been out for a while now. Not knocking B&W as I know they make good stuff, BUT for the same price and weight you can get an auto slider (Superglide) and not have to fiddle with a manual slider. Just sayin...

Well, thats absolutely a false statement. The b&w companion setup you can get for 1300 dollars installed.

A superglide hitch system with rails is well over 1800 dollars PLUUSS the installation cost.
I just did all this research. Those prices are disounted also, thats not even retail cost.

I purchased the companion slider for $1250 installed.

No idea on costs, but if I ever get another slider it would be the automatic, no more manual sliders for me, granted I haven't used it other then backing into my RV pad alongside my home, but IMO it is a PITA period. Good friend has the superglide, and money well spent. He has an older fifth wheel ,and needs to use the slider a lot more then I do, and after having the manual slider for awhile he had enough of that ,and went with the superglide.

Lyrikz
Explorer
Explorer
N-Trouble wrote:
Been out for a while now. Not knocking B&W as I know they make good stuff, BUT for the same price and weight you can get an auto slider (Superglide) and not have to fiddle with a manual slider. Just sayin...

Well, thats absolutely a false statement. The b&w companion setup you can get for 1300 dollars installed.

A superglide hitch system with rails is well over 1800 dollars PLUUSS the installation cost.
I just did all this research. Those prices are disounted also, thats not even retail cost.

I purchased the companion slider for $1250 installed.

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
2015 Attitude 28SAG w/slide
2012 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax
B&W Turnover w/Andersen Ultimate 5er hitch

Rancher_Will
Explorer
Explorer
You cannot go wrong with B&W hitches. We have used B&W turn over ball hitches in our ranch trucks for years and two of our Dodge 3500 tucks have both a ball and 5th wheel hitch installed for use with each type of trailer.

E_mc2
Explorer
Explorer
Clicky
2007 GMC Sierra 2500
2009 Weekend Warrior Superlite
B&W Companion
2006 Arctic Cat 650 H1 (x2 His and Hers)
An Awesome Family!