cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electric rear stabilizer jack motor

DynoDragn
Explorer
Explorer
My electric stabilizer jack motor after being used twice quit working and I was wondering if this motor would fit. I ask because I see there are motors labeled exactly but this one is $70 less and to be honest it's prolly the same motor with a markup but wanted to verify before I get it and find it doesn't fit.

Motor replacement

This is the system here.

Current system
2016 Ram 2500 Longhorn 6.7
2015 XLR Nitro
2012 Ford F-350 DRW King Ranch 6.7
2013 Landmark San Antonio
5 REPLIES 5

1jeep
Explorer II
Explorer II
Are you certain it is the motor and not the switch? mine appeared to be giving me issues, it was a bad switch.

I agree about the warranty, sometimes it isn't worth the hassle.
2016 Ford F350 crew cab dually 6.7 platinum with heavy tow and 4:30 gears
2015 Carbon 327 with a BMW k1600 and Canam 1k inside

DynoDragn
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks I got one on order. The problem with warranty stuff is that's it's such a hassle to deal with. I called on this motor and they were like sure take it to your nearest service dealer (100 miles from me) and drop it off and we will take a look at it. I told them that I'm out camping in it and I can't drop it off because it's stuck in the down position and they pretty much told me oh well, we don't have mobile repair service. It would cost me more in fuel and down time for a 'free' repair then to fix it myself.
2016 Ram 2500 Longhorn 6.7
2015 XLR Nitro
2012 Ford F-350 DRW King Ranch 6.7
2013 Landmark San Antonio

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
If that's the right part you might want to do a Google search. I found several places that were cheaper than Amazon.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Wild_Card
Explorer
Explorer
Might want to call Lippert as it may be warranty
2015 Ram 3500 Dually
Sundowner 2286GM Pro-Grade Toyhauler

Wild_Card
Explorer
Explorer
The amazon link you added for replacement motor is the exact motor for the jacks.
2015 Ram 3500 Dually
Sundowner 2286GM Pro-Grade Toyhauler