cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eletric breaker

plumberone
Explorer
Explorer
can anyone tell me what kit s/o and s/o 11 means and behind the breaker panel their is a yellow strip screwed to the floor wires come out of panel and go thru this what is it
2010 toy hauler xlr fifty wheel
4 REPLIES 4

jffnkrn
Explorer
Explorer
you may be able to trace the wires into the panel, 120 a/c or 12 volt dc? Unplug the unit so you don't zap yourself or fry something. Trace the wires into the box and see where / what they say o the fuse or breaker. That will give you a good start. You can also call the manufacture and get some info from them, old or new they should be able to help. Good Luck & be Safe! ! !

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
kit s/o---kitchen slide out?
s/o 11 ---11th position in box for another slide out?
yellow strip just a hold down strip for wires?
Really need more info. Fill out signature portion to give us an idea of what 5th wheel you own.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand

Flattop
Explorer
Explorer
Ive always known S/O to stand for Strike Outs...so to me, it would be 11 Strike outs. Either the pitcher had a great day, or the batter had a miserable day.

Now, the yellow strip....its embarrassing but typically when I see a yellow strip, it means I didn't quite finish and leaked a bit. Usually, it doesn't require a change until morning though. Now, if its a brown strip, that's a whole different ballgame.

If this isn't helpful, I have no idea what you are seeing.
Marty
2000 F-250 SD,SC,2WD,auto,LB,V-10,3.73
2002 Forest River Wildcat 27RL

1-wife
2-girls (ages 17-13)
1-Dark Red toy poddle (2 1/2 yrs old.....our baby)

1995brave
Nomad
Nomad
Need more information. Make, Model, and year of your 5th-wheel. Some one may have one and can answer your question right away.