cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Forest river cardinal 3675RT

mpoulsen
Explorer
Explorer
So my wife and I are down sizing from 40ft triple axle toy hauler(monster trailer, so big our friends called it Hotel California) to new to us 2015 cardinal 3675rt. This would be our six fifth wheel and going back to normal fifth wheel. We have always loved the Cardinals and this one came at great price! We love the interior colors, wood, stainless steel and of course my favorite the full body paint. No more decals!!! So if anyone has had this model would like to make comments good or bad please feel free to give you opinion. We will be picking it up a week and half from now. Just a side note I will be purchasing a warranty online for it. I had United States warranty on my last two and never had problems. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
warrenty is a waist of good steak money.

mpoulsen
Explorer
Explorer
Mind u in the toy hauler it had a 12ft enclosed garage, living space was 28ft and actually measured closed to 42 outside length, I know sixth I told wife is the last for now! Just like the last one she said!!!!! Lol

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
40' or 38'4" = down sizing????? Now you are Boutique Hotel California?
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
`sixth fifth wheel'?
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)