Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Front Living AND a Bonus Room?

KCMSBSL
Explorer
Explorer
Hi everyone-

We currently have a Coachman Freelander 29KS but are beginning our search for a 5th wheel trailer to go full-timing with. We really want a bonus room as well as front living if possible. Can anyone make any suggestions? Thanks a million!
6 REPLIES 6

CaLBaR
Explorer
Explorer
Toolguy5 wrote:
I know NorthPoint by Jayco has one but don't remember what model number it is.

I was just looking at Northpoint website and they only have the same front living room or den layouts. Even 2018 did not have one with both the front living room and den. Maybe an earlier year.

I think that layout may end up being just way too long.
2018 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2019 RAM 3500 SRW Big Horn 4x4, 6.7 Cummins/Aisin
2007 Rockwood 8298 SS (Traded in 2018)
2009 Toyota Tundra 4x4 Crew Max 5.7L (Traded in 2019)
HP Dual Cam Sway Control
Prodigy Brake Controller

Toolguy5
Explorer II
Explorer II
I know NorthPoint by Jayco has one but don't remember what model number it is.
Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess Rainbow Bridge 8/8/2023
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
Seems to me that you're looking for a Front Living Mid-Bunk model. I tried googling that a bit and came up fairly empty handed.

There are lots of front living layouts. And lots of mid-bunk layouts. But no front-living mid-bunk layouts.
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

janstey58
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure what a bonus room is, but we have seen 5Ws with a small den with a door and a workdesk, aside from the LR and BR, ect....
Jeff and Kim
2015 Fleetwood Discovery 40E
Freightliner Chassis 380HP DP
2012 Ford Escape Limited Toad

KCMSBSL wrote:
Hi everyone-

We currently have a Coachman Freelander 29KS but are beginning our search for a 5th wheel trailer to go full-timing with. We really want a bonus room as well as front living if possible. Can anyone make any suggestions? Thanks a million!

Those 2 will be difficult to find on the same floorplan... With the FL models usually having the bedroom in the rear, not much room left for a bonus room . .
You may want to go to a large RV show and just walk in and out of every RV
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
Not being a wise azz here, but what about a toyhauler? Can make the garage into whatever you want. Have seen some real nice ones and ones that even had fireplaces in the garage area along w/ small bathrooms.
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"