cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

gladiator tires

thesenator
Explorer
Explorer
iam thinking of getting away from tow max st235/80r/16/10 that I have on my 2010 wildcat dry 10292 lbs. to many problems. they want to put me into a gladiator lt235/85r16-14 wondering if anyone has any thoughts on there. is this over kill or any other problems they are willing swap them out for all the problems ive had at no charge
???????
thank you
19 REPLIES 19

bg71361
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like "Gladiator " is the newest Chinese tire on the block there seems to be new name every 6-12 months, I would go with a name you trust this is a long debated topic...
Good luck!

GoPackGo
Explorer
Explorer
Get rid of the TowMax for sure. I switched to Maxxis M8008. Not made in China, And have a very good reputation.

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
Why even consider throwing away money on another tire that nobody has heard of? You paid a lot for for your RV isn't it worth buying good brand name tires? Where will you go for a warranty adjustment when one of these blows up while you're on the road? Just a few questions to ask yourself before you rush out and buy them..

B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Search gladiator
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

TXiceman
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.gladiatortires.com/

Another Chinese tire. Why spend your money on overseas junk when you can get a good US manufactured tire.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator.
2023 Cougar 22MLS, toted with a 2022, F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, Crewcab, Max Tow, FORMER Full Time RVer. Travel with a standard schnauzer and a Timneh African Gray parrot