cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Grand Design

Ricpin
Explorer
Explorer
My wife and I are looking at a new Grand Design 375RES-R. We would like to get a residential refrigerator. But can't find any information or pictures with the residential refrigerator in them. If anyone has a Grand Design with a residential refrigerator please let us know what type it is. Thanks Rich
5 REPLIES 5

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
Our nevercold 2118 RV refer will not keep ice cream hard! If it fails, I will be installing a residential refer and inverter.
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

Go_Dawgs1
Explorer
Explorer
I have the 303 RLS and in looking at the 337 they come with a double frig, but not a residential. Not sure you can get it in the Reflection line, but I believe they are in the Solitude line.
2004 Ford F350 Lariat 4x4 Dually
2017 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lots of pics at RvTrader.com, what I see is common two door fridge on top and slide out bottom freezer. A quick call to Grand Design will net you the model and brand they are currently stocking their rigs with.

Ricpin
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you

southernsky
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Solitude 369RL-R with a Samsung Fridg. Works great, wife loves the ice maker.
2022 Renegade Super C
2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport