Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heard of a Coachman Brookstone 365BH?

SyFer
Explorer
Explorer
Hello rv.net!!

My family size has increased from 3 to 6 recently and were looking to upsize our 11 year old Zinger 26BH travel trailer. Recently came across and a 2015 Coachman Brookstone M-36BH for sale in the campground we seasonal at. Going to look at it on Friday, but I'm having trouble finding any significant information regarding the model.

The seller is asking $37,500 for the RV. NADA/JD Power lists as between $27,000 and $32,500 between low and average retail, but beyond a small floor plan and boiler plate specification page, I can t seem to find another one of this model RV anywhere for sale for comparison. Apparently, the Brookstone bunkhouse seems to have only been available for 2-years; 2014 and 2015.

The forest river coachman website doesn't appear to have brochures or any relevant info on past rv years and models, but if there's another location to look at, a recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Would anyone in the forums have any info, or be able to point me in a direction to investigate further. How is the overall quality of a Forest River Coachman Brookstone 5th wheel? I know all rvs are poorly built, and quality varies drastically, but general opinion would be appreciated.
1 REPLY 1

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
click here
Puma 30RKSS