cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jayco Octane 273

Aircum
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Y'all. Just wanted some opinions on the Jayco Octane 273. Looking for something that will hold my Honda Pioneer 700-4 which is 82 inches tall by 10.5 feet long, and 60 inches wide. According to salesman over phone it will work. Mind you I will measure to make sure, however it is a 10 hour drive to pick up unit.

Please give me your humble opinions on this, and any other suggestions you may have.

Tow vehicle is 2015 RAM 2500 with Cummins

Thank you so much!!!!!!
16 REPLIES 16

Strabo
Explorer
Explorer
I owned a Jayco Talon once, but anything as tall as 82" isnt going to fit with the standard drop beds in the back. All the other sizes like width and length fit fine...

Note...
Your the first person ever that i know to buy a Honda, why?
04' F350 PSD TB SC FX4 XLT, TH-04' 32' Sandpiper Sport Fifthwheel WB Dual Axle
07' Rhino 686 SS106-ITP-AFE-BRP-T4-CDI-KIBBLEBWHITE-CVT-TSTICH-Ridgid LED LightBar-HID Conversion Kit-LIVEWIRE
04' Honda 250 Sportstrac quad
05' Honda 400 Ranchers quad

Y-Guy
Hard to beat the Jayco 2 year warranty, I'm not sure any/many others are even still offering 2 year warranties. With the truck you have I think you're going to be just fine, but I haven't run any weight numbers. At 30' and 9950# that's a reasonable side behind your truck, do get a good WDH hitch and brake controller if the RAM doesn't have a built in one.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon