cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for Owners Manual

DarrenFletcher
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought a 2003 W255 Frontier Plainsman which was made by Peak Manufacturing (which is now out of business). Unfortunatly the previous owners had no owners manual and I was hoping on obtaining one. Does anyone know where I could find a copy?

Thank you kindly as this is the first 5th wheel, we have owned.
4 REPLIES 4

Nelzz
Explorer
Explorer
My owners manual (weekend Warrior) was available on line and pretty much worthless. I have gained so much knowledge by researching the individual components, as Old-Biscuit suggested. Life is great with internet access. It was much harder to research product information 30 years ago.

GrumpyandGrandm
Explorer
Explorer
Check with the RV HALL OF FAME and MH MUSEUM. They have an extensive library and may have one that they could copy. Of course you would be paying the copy and mailing costs.
Grandma in front of her retirement home..
She lets Grumpy drive!!

n7bsn
Explorer
Explorer
Then buy this book
2008 F350SD V10 with an 2012 Arctic Fox 29-5E
When someone tells you to buy the same rig they own, listen, they might be right. When they tell you to buy a different rig then they own, really pay attention, they probably know something you don't.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
MFG.owners manuals are VERY generic and are a limited source of info

BEST method........inventory ALL your appliances, equipment (converter, landing gear, fridge, furnace, water heater, A/C Unit-t-stat etc.)

Brand/Model number then Goggle for service manual. Print them out, place in 3 ring binder---now you have manuals specific to the components on your 5vr
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31