cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Montana model 2611 TV Amplifier button

Dixie_Flyer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just bought a 2015 Montana model 3611, can't find the antenna amplifier button. I looked in the closet and around the bedroom but the little green light white casing with the black button to turn the amplifier off and on is hiding somewhere that I cannot find. Anyone have any ideas on where it might be?
2016 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
2015 Montana Model 3611 with 4400 Pullrite Hitch.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue
13 REPLIES 13

topjimmy
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah Dixie Flyer if ya got a Monty Join the Montana owners forum it is free and it has tons of members that can help you with anything Montana related
2015 Montana 3735MK Legacy,2007 3500HD GMC Dually LBZ Duramax/Allison ,Pacbrake,Firestone Airbags Bullydog Tuner

Dixie_Flyer
Explorer II
Explorer II
navybanker wrote:
I have a '17 3611 and not able to go the camper at the moment but as I remember it is 'hidden' behind the bedroom TV. You have to really look as it is behind some wires or other stuff. I could be wrong! The Montana site is very helpful and recommended.

Found it!! It is behind the bedroom Tv located at the top where the wires are connected to a black plate. The green light that indicates the booster is on is hid behind some wires so it is hard to see. I looked there before when I started the search, just over looked it. Thanks for the tip. now I can go to bed and not look for it in my sleep.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
Dixie Flyer wrote:
Artum Snowbird wrote:
I couldn't find mine either, but I could see the cigarette lighter style TV plug in. It wasn't until I used a mirror to look at it that I discovered the button behind the coaxial cable, just out of my view. Once I pushed it, the light came on, and there it was.

So where is it located?

Well, it's where the TV goes I would think. In my unit, the push button is on the side wall behind the big TV, and in the bedroom there is the plug, but no booster button.
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel

navybanker
Explorer
Explorer
I have a '17 3611 and not able to go the camper at the moment but as I remember it is 'hidden' behind the bedroom TV. You have to really look as it is behind some wires or other stuff. I could be wrong! The Montana site is very helpful and recommended.
2017 Montana 3611 RL
2012 Chevy 2500HD Duramax

Brewurown
Explorer
Explorer
My Montana has the button in the bedroom closet above the washer/dryer area.
Al
2011 Berkshire 360FWS
2010 Montana Mountaineer 335 RET
Hickory Foothills Good Sam Chapter member

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Go over to the Montana Owners Club forum and ask. Most likely someone there has the same model.

Dixie_Flyer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Two Hands wrote:
On the fiver that I once owned the button was hidden behind the television in the bedroom.

Looked there

Wife Sue

Dixie_Flyer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Artum Snowbird wrote:
I couldn't find mine either, but I could see the cigarette lighter style TV plug in. It wasn't until I used a mirror to look at it that I discovered the button behind the coaxial cable, just out of my view. Once I pushed it, the light came on, and there it was.

So where is it located?

Wife Sue

Two_Hands
Explorer
Explorer
On the fiver that I once owned the button was hidden behind the television in the bedroom.
2015 Fleetwood Excursion 33D
2016 Grand Cherokee Limited
Retired Law Enforcement
U.S. Army 1965-1973/RVN 1968-'69

I am the frequent recipient of "Get out of the way old man!"

azjeffh
Explorer
Explorer
Dixie Flyer wrote:

Yes I did.... They are usually located close to the place you raise and lower the antenna Mine is located in the bedroom.

From my experience they are located near a television as that's what the TV plugs into. On our previous 5er it was located on the wall next to the living room TV (antenna crank in front bedroom). Our 5er now has it located above the living room TV in a cabinet.
Jeff
Wonderful wife Robin
2016 F350 PSD Dually
2016 DRV 38RSSA

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel

Dixie_Flyer
Explorer II
Explorer II
WolfFox wrote:
I don't own one, but did you look in the living room around the TV or in the Cabinet above the TV?

Yes I did.... They are usually located close to the place you raise and lower the antenna Mine is located in the bedroom.

Wife Sue

WolfFox
Explorer
Explorer
I don't own one, but did you look in the living room around the TV or in the Cabinet above the TV?
2017 F350, Bronze Fire, King Ranch, DRW, 4x4 Off Road, LED, Adaptive Cruise/Steering, CLSN WRN, Lane Alert, BLIS, Tow Tech, Power Steps, Dual Alt's, 3.55 LS Axle, LINE-X, B&W Companion Hitch

2017 Grand Design Solitude 384GK-R, 16K, 40 ft. 5th Wheel