cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

My first trip to Dollywood area campgrounds

Hesscat
Explorer
Explorer
This is first trip to Dollywood area camping I have a fifth wheel . We have been camping for six years alway camp local in in NC or go to Myrtle beach what's some good campgrounds in that area . And things to do ??
20 REPLIES 20

Markiemark32
Explorer
Explorer
Pine Mountain - a good option for campground, tucked off the main drag, but right in town.

Pine Mountain Site

Lots of stuff to do in Pigeon Forge, very TOURISTY (outlet malls, go-karts, Dollywood, food, fun, etc...), short drive to Gatlinburg and the Smokey Mountains Natl Park. Can be really congested, many times.

One of New Year's trip with pics

Have fun!
Markiemark
Banned member for posting Customer satisfaction maybe catching up : http://rvmiles.com/camping-world-investors-file-class-action-after-stocks-fall-60/
OK to ban per Mark F.

Anmacc2
Explorer
Explorer
DW says the campground I mentioned is right across from Rivers Edge which we also like a lot.
Me & Her since 1977
TV 2014 Ford E350 Superduty
TT 2015 keystone Passport Elite 23RB
Boat 20' TriumphDC

Anmacc2
Explorer
Explorer
We love pigeon forge! You've got to be a country fan and into tourist trap type places. DW and I have racked our brains and we can't think of the name of the place we like best but it is at the top and looks down on pigeon forge. We back right up the the "cliff" and look down. It's a great family spot and all the places are good. Have fun and report back!
Me & Her since 1977
TV 2014 Ford E350 Superduty
TT 2015 keystone Passport Elite 23RB
Boat 20' TriumphDC

magic43
Explorer
Explorer
There are several just East on Hwy 321 toward Maryville.

We will be there in two weeks.
magic43

TXiceman
Explorer II
Explorer II
We like to stay on the other side of the mountains...called the quiet side and for a good reason.

Whispering River. Walland, TN

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator.
2023 Cougar 22MLS, toted with a 2022, F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, Crewcab, Max Tow, FORMER Full Time RVer. Travel with a standard schnauzer and a Timneh African Gray parrot

netjam
Explorer
Explorer
Most of the Severville,Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg campgrounds are pretty good. We like River Plantation.