cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need help in finding a FW floor plan.

Mik68
Explorer
Explorer
I have been looking at fifth wheelers for a few months now & right at the beginning of my search I came across a rear bunk house model with 2 entry doors, one entered into the bunk house on the opposite side with the bunks folding to the sides to allow entry. I didn't take note of it & now cannot find it again. :S I reckon I have looked at every manufacturer in the US with no luck, so it may have been a earlier model I came across that is no longer made. :h
Does it jog anyones memory?
Failing that, can I ask you all about 3 other models that may be suitable & whether they have a good reputation or if anyone has experienced them 1st hand?
DutchmenRV Denali 280LBS , Palomino Puma 295BHSS & Rockwood Signature Ultra lite 8286WS.
Cheers, Mik
7 REPLIES 7

Mik68
Explorer
Explorer
Us out West wrote:
So what's the problem?

If it's a TV go get one. You actually did it the right way...find the rig you like first then the TV.

Good luck in any event.

For personal reasons I was hoping it was closer to 30 foot in length, a little over is fine, and under 10,000LBS. So the search continues. Am waiting to see if Livin lite's new fifth wheeler has what we are after.

Us_out_West
Explorer
Explorer
So what's the problem?

If it's a TV go get one. You actually did it the right way...find the rig you like first then the TV.

Good luck in any event.
Our Trip Journal

2012 Jayco Pinnacle (View)
36 KitchenPantryTripleSlide
MorRyde pin box and suspension, Curt Q24, Dual Pane windows, Auto Levelers, 2 AC's,and more.

2009 Silverado 3500HD 4X4 (View)
CC, Dura-Max 6.6/Allison,LB ,DRW,Amer. Tank 65 gal. Aux Fuel

Mik68
Explorer
Explorer
In case anyone was having sleepless nights over my quest to find this certain FW I thought I would put your minds at ease & let you know I have found it. The Winnebago Raven 2980BH. Only trouble now is that it's 35.5 foot long & fairly heavy @ 14,360 GVWR. Oh well, can't win em all.

Mik68
Explorer
Explorer
htowners wrote:
There used to be quite a few with rear bunk and bath rooms with an entry on that side.
I only found a
KZ Durango 296 but I'm sure others will pop up.
Add to this the Forest River Hemisphere

Yeah I came across those as well, entry door into bathroom. Thanks anyway

htowners
Explorer
Explorer
There used to be quite a few with rear bunk and bath rooms with an entry on that side.
I only found a
KZ Durango 296 but I'm sure others will pop up.
Add to this the Forest River Hemisphere
2008 Tiffin Allegro Bay 38TGB
2005 Saturn Vue
Stella and Luna, our 2 shelter rescues

Mik68
Explorer
Explorer
newman fulltimer wrote:
you are looking for a cedar creek or a cedar creek silverback

Thanks for reply, but unfortunately these are not it. Or maybe its an older discontinued floor plan. I'll search the older models.

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
you are looking for a cedar creek or a cedar creek silverback