cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needing a night time stop on way to Florida

Miss_Ellie1
Explorer
Explorer
We will be leaving Maryland in Jan for Florida with our golden retriever and 2 cats. Our unit is winterized so we need a place to stay to park the truck & unit plus someplace that will allow the pets. We just picked up our 5th on Saturday and they told us not to dewinterize it until Florida and Hubby says we could do it in Georgia but we don't think we can go that far without letting the cats out to use the litter box in the unit. The dog will be fine with a few stops but the 2 cats not so much. We have a Cedar Creek Hathaway.
21 REPLIES 21

jerem0621
Explorer II
Explorer II
We stopped at the Eagle'a Roost at exit 5 on I75 south in Georgia...they Have night check in.
TV-2022 Silverado 2WD
TT - Zinger 270BH
WD Hitch- HaulMaster 1,000 lb Round Bar
Dual Friction bar sway control

It’s Kind of Fun to do the Impossible
~Walt Disney~

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
clarify your needs please, motel or open RV park
bumpy

Dennis12
Explorer
Explorer
Go to rvparky.com.put in the town, there ya have it
Dennis Hoppert

It sounds to me like you want to park in a hotel parking lot and check in for the night, right ???

If that is the case ,check out Marriott.com... there is a Marriott property in Florence SC right off the highway that allows pets..

Residence Inn Florence

2660 Hospitality Boulevard . Florence, South Carolina 29501 USA
1-843-468-2800
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
down 77rt a cracker barrel is great.

md_procouple
Explorer
Explorer
If your just stopping overnight, you can use a Flying J fuel stop, or a Walmart (if using Walmart make sure you check with the manager). if worse comes to worse try to find a spot on the end at a"rest area" so you can at least pull your bedroom slide out to use. Good Luck and Safe travel !!
Vickie, Me, and "Scruffy" our dog make THREE
:W

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
We usually stop at Point South in SC, which is right ON the interstate, but has some good size pull-thru sites. It is at mile marker 33 on I-95 in SC.

This is just an assumption that you are heading that way since you don't state your route.

Point South should be about an 8 hour drive since we don't really know where you are leaving from and the FL border is about 3 hours from there since we don't know where you are going to.
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW