cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New to the forum

WingBunny
Explorer
Explorer
Hubby and I are new to the forum but not new to camping. We recently purchased a motorcycle camper and while it's not a toy hauler, we find ourselves often hanging out with toy hauler owners because many of them are motorcycle owners as well.

Here's a couple of pictures of our bikes and camper.

Here it is...aka Camp WinginIt. Hope to maybe meet up with some of you on a campout sometime soon.
~Stephanie

2010 Host Ultralite Bachelor SS-SB Truck Camper, white
2008 GL1800 Honda Goldwing motorcycles (2), dark red
9 REPLIES 9

Sprink-Fitter
Explorer
Explorer
This is how we have camped for the last 12 years, but our interest have changed and we would rather use the Jeep or side by side and spend time off road instead so we sold the camper and the bike is for sale also.

2006 Coachman Adrenaline 228FB

2012 Can Am Commander XT 1000

WingBunny
Explorer
Explorer
Vapor_Trails wrote:
His and Hers 'Wings. Now that's cool.

Yes, His and Hers... very convenient but confusing at times. Hubby misplaced a favorite jacket once and searched the house and his bike for 3 whole weeks. Guess where we found it? Yes, in my bike. He thought he had put it in his!!!
~Stephanie

WingBunny
Explorer
Explorer
Spleenstomper wrote:
Welcome! Very cool!

Thanks, Spleenstomper. Your profile shows you're from Louisiana too. When it warms up a bit, maybe we can meet and greet close to home.
~Stephanie

WingBunny
Explorer
Explorer
sunnybrooktoyhauler wrote:
I have both a toy hauler and gold wing. If you come to jersey let me know. Have you ever done americade in lake george ny. First week of June very nice.

We were very close to New Jersey just this past month in October but unfortunately didn't get there. We took a trip to Niagara Falls, NY and went through Ohio. Americade is on our bucket list. We live in southeast Louisiana and would like to do an Americade/New England trip one year when we can get the time off from work. We'd like to take at least 3 weeks for it and hopefully it will be soon.

In the meantime, here is a link to our recent Niagara Falls video. Hope you enjoy.
~Stephanie

WingBunny
Explorer
Explorer
rav wrote:
WELCOME to the forum!!

Thank you. We've been campers for many years. We started out in tents, moved up to a pop-up, then (2) 5th wheels and a toy hauler travel trailer. In 2011 we totaled the toy hauler and the 2 bikes we were hauling in a single vehicle accident, and decided to travel on the bikes alone since then. But we really missed camping and this year bought the motorcycle camper and we're loving it. For us, there's no better way to travel... combining biking and camping.
~Stephanie

Vapor_Trails
Explorer
Explorer
His and Hers 'Wings. Now that's cool.
2018 Ram 2500 CCSB, 4x4, 6.7, 3.42
2019 Grand Designs Momentum 25G
2020 RZR Pro XP Ultimate
A day without fusion is like a day without sunshine.

Spleenstomper
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome! Very cool!
Jennifer plus Hubby empty nest and two spoiled English bulldogs

2020 Momentum 320G with king bed!
2014 Ford F 350 DRW Lariat

The Toys:
Jacked up EX go,Old Yamaha 4 wheeler,Polaris RZR (seats 2)
Robalo R 227 dual console

sunnybrooktoyha
Explorer
Explorer
I have both a toy hauler and gold wing. If you come to jersey let me know. Have you ever done americade in lake george ny. First week of June very nice.

rav
Explorer
Explorer
WELCOME to the forum!!