cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

No water in Kitchen

Far-N-Sweet
Explorer
Explorer
Made it safe and warm to Mississippi from Minneapolis all set up. Problem water is working in all the faucets but the kitchen. We do not recall turning any of the shut offs for the faucets. Checked for water leaks and do not see any outside nor in the basement. Any other suggestions we can look at would be appreciated

Far-Sweet
8 REPLIES 8

Did you ever get this figured out?
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

Hardcandy
Explorer
Explorer
Far-N-Sweet wrote:
Weather has been warm so frozen not the option. Not sure about the aerator. It is one of the faucets that has the push button to change from spray to stream. Is there another screen further down? Would I need to pull the faucet to find the other screen?

Yes if it's a pull out type faucet there will be a screen at the connection between the hose and the hand sprayer.
TV: 2004.5 Chevy Silverado CCLB 6.6L 3500 DRW, K&N, EFI Live 60hp economy/tow tune, 4" magnaflow exhaust, B&W gooseneck W/ B&W Companion
S&W M&P 40cal in the door pocket...
2012 28.5' Jayco Eagle RLS w/super slide
Ruger 45cal on the nightstand

Far-N-Sweet
Explorer
Explorer
Weather has been warm so frozen not the option. Not sure about the aerator. It is one of the faucets that has the push button to change from spray to stream. Is there another screen further down? Would I need to pull the faucet to find the other screen?

Roger10378
Explorer II
Explorer II
I agree with "hardcandy". The only time I had a problem with a specific faucet it was dirt in the aerator.
2005 Cardinal 30TS
2007 Chevy 2500HD D/A

Hardcandy
Explorer
Explorer
The aerator on the faucet is clogged (the screen) on the spout were the water comes out.
TV: 2004.5 Chevy Silverado CCLB 6.6L 3500 DRW, K&N, EFI Live 60hp economy/tow tune, 4" magnaflow exhaust, B&W gooseneck W/ B&W Companion
S&W M&P 40cal in the door pocket...
2012 28.5' Jayco Eagle RLS w/super slide
Ruger 45cal on the nightstand

I've been living in my TT almost all winter and I have frequently had no water to the kitchen.

On mine, there is a place where the pipes run against the outside wall and under my shore power cable box.

They freeze in this location. I have to get in there with a heat gun to get things moving again.

What is your temperatures like there?
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
Is it possible you have a frozen pipe? Perhaps a short run that has a cold spot in it? Only takes a few inches exposed to the weather, with a teaspoon of water in the wrong place.

TucsonJim
Explorer
Explorer
Is it possible your faucet malfunctioned?
2016 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4
2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2013 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4 (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)
2014 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)