cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

OOPH!

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
I forgot how big my fiver is! Washed the roof, sprayed some 303 on it, washed the whole outside, painted the skylight, started waxing the nose. Anyone volunteer to help me clean and wax the rest of it? I will supply the cola.
31 REPLIES 31

shepstone
Explorer
Explorer
FishOnOne wrote:
I always wax the trailer during the winter. Turn on the space heater, apply wax to a section and set back and drink a cold Shiner Bock. When finished wip section to a luster. Then repeat...:C

Must be nice being able to wash and wax in the middle of winter........:( . Luv a nice Bock by the way .. Rub some more salt in the wound why dont ya..! **** I hate winter , still getting snow up here..
2017 F350 Ruby Red Super Cab Dually 6.7 3.55 gears. B&W Companion 25K. BackRack. Gatorback mud guards. AUX65FCBRG aux tank. 2021 GD 380fl
2010 GMC Savanna 3500 extended 6.0

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
I always wax the trailer during the winter. Turn on the space heater, apply wax to a section and set back and drink a cold Shiner Bock. When finished wip section to a luster. Then repeat...:C
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
rhagfo wrote:
jfkmk wrote:
gbopp wrote:
Cola? That's not much of an incentive for that type of work.

I was thinking of an Amber Colored Beverage in a can. :B

In a CAN?? For that kind of work, it better come in a bottle, and none of that Lite cr@&!

Many craft brewers sell there product in cans, they are better quality than regular beer cans. Makes having that container around pools etc.

So is it party time at Don's this weekend????

I stand corrected! Just haven't seen the good stuff in a can yet.

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
Geez. Head down to May-hee-co for a long weekend and have one of the campground crews do it. $3-4/ft, negotiable, wash and wax. 8-10 guys working and it's done in about an hour. Even soap and brush off the awning(s). ๐Ÿ™‚

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not an IPA lover but there are still a lot of craft brews and so little time. don, is your rig shiny yet!
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
jfkmk wrote:
gbopp wrote:

In a CAN?? For that kind of work, it better come in a bottle, and none of that Lite cr@&!

Many craft brewers sell there product in cans, they are better quality than regular beer cans. Makes having that container around pools etc.

So is it party time at Don's this weekend????
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
Can ship ya some Genesee where their "one brewery makes it best"!

Get or 5er out of storage at end of month. Then if the weather cooperates, it's wax time.
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

allimax
Explorer
Explorer
I live in New England, but am willing to travel for beer. Especially if it is Ballast Point Sculpin IPA. Brewed in San Diego. That's near you, right?
2010 Montana 3455SA
Mor/Ride kingpin, wet bolts, Progressive Ind. HW-50C EMS,TST 507RV TPMS, GY G614's
'07.5 Silverado D/A LMM 3500HD
Extended Cab DRW 4x4 LTZ
Bilstein, Reese R20, Banks Economind tuner, Speedbrake, RamAir, Monster exhaust

bbaker2001
Explorer
Explorer
we are coming to K-Falls next week
BB from California
2015 Ram 3500
2001 Cardinal
best friend is my wife ๐Ÿ™‚

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Two buck chuck is good enough :B

shadows4
Explorer III
Explorer III
I would help for some wine. One of our local wineries makes a Strawberry/Rubarb that is to die for!!!
2016 4X4 F350,CC,SB,Lariat,6.7L diesel,
2015 Coachmen Chapparal 324 TSRK
B&W Patriot 16K hitch.

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
GBuilders wrote:
Don with this crowd it might be cheaper hiring someone. Beer and wine will be expensive and they probably want the $25 a bottle kind.

Good luck getting a bottle of Oregon Pinot Noir for $25! More like $55!
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

GBuilders
Explorer
Explorer
Don with this crowd it might be cheaper hiring someone. Beer and wine will be expensive and they probably want the $25 a bottle kind.
2005 Jayco Eagle 305 BHS 5th wheel

New truck: 2019 Ford F-250 power stroke platinum 4x4

Former truck: 2014 Ram Megacab DRW Laramie 4x4 6.7/Aisin 6 speed 3:73

IdaD
Explorer
Explorer
jfkmk wrote:
gbopp wrote:

Canned microbrews are all the rage out in the northwest. I can buy my favorite Idaho brewed IPA in cans from Costco these days. :B
2015 Cummins Ram 4wd CC/SB