cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Opinions on KZ Inferno?

DarrellQ2001
Explorer
Explorer
Now that I have a toy to haul, I'm thinking of trading my Ever-Lite TT on an Inferno 3722T. Would appreciate any feedback on build quality of the Inferno and also opinions regarding a Ford F250 SRW 6.7L diesel handling it?
5 REPLIES 5

DarrellQ2001
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all your comments!

riwolfman
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 4012 Inferno and couldn't be happier. I pull it with a 2012 Denali crew cab dually Duramax. Quality in the KZ is excellent and their warrenty is first class and customer service as well. I had a problem with a tire at almost 2 years and they replaced all 7 tires, spare included, no questions asked. They also paid a local body shop to replace a panel that was damaged when the tire blew. You can't beat that kind of customer service! Fit and finish are great, and quality of materials as well. KZ has a loyal fan in Me. I think you would have have a hard time finding better products and warrenty than thiers.

gtsum
Explorer
Explorer
My uncle has a KZ Inferno and really likes it. Hasnt had any issues with it as far as I know. That model pin weight is very low, so your truck should handle it fine I would think. Whats your payload sticker say on the door jam?
2015 Fuzion 345 Chrome
2014 Ram Megacab 3500 CTD Laramie

taken
Explorer
Explorer
KZ has a pretty decent reputation for quality. If they had a floorplan I liked, they would be at the top of my list. You're truck will do fantastic with the specs on the 3722T. You didn't say what year it was. The 2015 F250's are coming with the taller rear suspension blocks and if you have the camper package, the overload springs too. If it's an 11-14 the overloads still come with the camper package but you will have the shorter rear blocks. Other than those two things, the 250 is identical to the 350 so if the trailer works for your needs, then your tow vehicle is up to the task 100%... Air bags will help level it if needed but you've got a fairly light pin weight there so they may not even be necessary. Remember, toyhaulers are different than regular 5vers as when they are loaded and ready to travel, the pin get's lighter, not heavier due to the weight in the garage...
Regards, Rodney
TV - 2017 F350 SRW CC SB 4X4 6.7
TH - 2015 FR XLR 395AMP

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
if you are looking at used, at one time KZ used a felt backed TPO roof that was problematic.
bumpy