cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Our New 5'ver & Truck!

Gooselover
Explorer
Explorer
Our new rig - hope this works! This was taken at Table Rock State Park - our first real trip in the new rig! Truck pulled it like a DREAM and NOTHING went wrong!

Charlie & Jeri
2013 Keystone Cougar 327RES
2013 Dodge Ram 3500 EC
20 REPLIES 20

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
Gooselover, Great looking combo nice 5er and TV. we have looked at new Cougars a couple times, nice units.

The RAM well a I am a little biased on that, they taken a great engine wrapped with a good truck, to a Great engine wrapped by a Great truck.

Enjoy both Great Combo.

up2nogood wrote:
Very nice setup. I had some doubts on the Ram, but I wanted a change from a Ford Superduty. Bought a new 2014 3500 Ram Laramie about a month ago . Reported over on the tow vehicles how it did on the first tow trip, very impressive truck. There are no doubts now that I made the right choice.
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

DelawareCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Sweet

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice setup. I had some doubts on the Ram, but I wanted a change from a Ford Superduty. Bought a new 2014 3500 Ram Laramie about a month ago . Reported over on the tow vehicles how it did on the first tow trip, very impressive truck. There are no doubts now that I made the right choice.

Gooselover
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you everyone for the kind words! After we sold our beloved Carri-Lite Emerald back in 2007, we have missed the lifestyle (although we didn't really have time for it due to the farm).

This Cougar was so reasonably priced since it was a left over 2013 and so was the truck! I absolutely love this Cougar and the floor plan as it seems to have so much room! The ONE thing I do wish is that it had more headroom at the front of the bedroom. I'm pretty tall for a girl and I touch the ceiling when putting things in the "closet". Maybe one of those bigger showers, too, would have been nice, but for the money we paid for this beauty, I have no complaints at all!

We are so happy with the Cougar and truck! Hope to pull to Denver later in the year and stay at Chatfield State Park there. I hear it is beautiful!
Charlie & Jeri
2013 Keystone Cougar 327RES
2013 Dodge Ram 3500 EC

dennisgt60
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice!
2012 F-250 XLT, 6.2L, 4x4, CC, Standard Bed, 10,000lb. GVWR, 3.73 Axle.
Truck CAT Wt. 7,120 lbs.
Stated payload max. 2,881 lbs.
2015 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8282ws.

Mountain_Mama
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats! Have fun making memories!!!
2003 Holiday Rambler Alumascape 34RLT

Campinfan
Explorer III
Explorer III
Nice set up. Those Cougars are nice! And although I have no experience with Dodge trucks, I hear there are many fans. Bet you are all smiles!

hammer21661
Explorer
Explorer
"Oh yeah with that truck you'll be able to pull the wheels out from under that thing" rv salesman. Nice looking rig.
2018 Ram 3500 SRW crew cab long bed 4x4 diesel Lariamie 1-2018
2013 fuzion 322.8/25/2012
2000 Yellow Lab mix Dog, Earl,The One who gave me Unconditional Love picked up 9-12 or 13, 2001 till 2-7-2014 may he r.i.p.

racer4
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats. Nice looking rig. That truck should get the job done. ๐Ÿ™‚
Enjoy!
Chris and Pat
2023 Ram 3500 Limited, Cummins, Aisin, dually, Auto Flex Rear Air Ride Suspension
2022 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2024 Winnebago Minnie 2327TB

romore
Explorer II
Explorer II
After seeing that I think we will quietly slink away and hide in the corner.:B That is a sweet rig.

NC_Hauler
Explorer
Explorer
SWEET!! Great looking combo..."you did well Grasshopper":B
Jim & Kathy, (Boxers, Buddy & Sheba)
2016 Ram 3500 DRW Longhorn 4X4/CC/LB/Aisin/4.10/rear air assist ...Pearl White.
2016 DRV MS 36RSSB3/ W&D/ slide toppers/ DTV satellite/ 5.5K Onan propane gen.
B&W RVK3600 Hitch
Fulltiming in WV & TX
USAF 71-75 Viet Nam Vet

proptwister
Explorer
Explorer
Golden_HVAC wrote:
Hi,

I have been to Table Rock, it was a great place to camp a few nights. I also stayed a little farther upstream in Arkansas at another lake (name escapes me) near Rogers. Both are great in the less humid and cooler month of May.

Nice looking rig!

Fred.

That would probably be Beaver Lake.

Very nice place!
After 25 years of GM products, I've jumped ship!
14' Ram Laramie Longhorn 3500 High Output Cummins/Aisin Transmission
Factory 5th Prep with B&W Companion Hitch
14' Grand Designs 355TH Toyhauler
5th AirBorne Pinbox

Golden_HVAC
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,

I have been to Table Rock, it was a great place to camp a few nights. I also stayed a little farther upstream in Arkansas at another lake (name escapes me) near Rogers. Both are great in the less humid and cooler month of May.

Nice looking rig!

Fred.
Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a

Porsche or Country Coach!

If there's a WILL, I want to be in it!

I havn't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

Kangen.com Alkaline water

Escapees.com

AUWing
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats - nice looking rig
2014 Jayco 331RETS
Thermal Pane, Auto Level, Fireplace
2011 Silverado 2500HD EC Regular Box D'Max / Allison
Great wife and a good dog