cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Owners manual

Rockyaa
Explorer
Explorer
I recently purchase a 2007 ragen toy hauler. It's a 30' 5th wheel extra light. It came with no owners manual. I have searched every ware with no results. Can any one help?

Thanks, Rocky
13 REPLIES 13

dedmiston
Y-Guy wrote:
FYI this is a thread from June 2013.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Y-Guy
FYI this is a thread from June 2013.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
I've loaded my Goldwing in my '07 3005 with no issues, you'll be fine.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

SkippysPad
Explorer
Explorer
Our Coachmen was a new dealer purchase, so it had a stack of manuals with it. I bought a bunch of the clear plastic sleeves and put them in a big 3 ring binder and stuck them in a cabinet inside the TT. The new owner of the Coachmen really appreciated having all the manuals. I'll likely do the same with the new KZ MXT when it gets here. As for a Make/Model specific RV Manual, like others have said, most don't really do one anymore. It's more of a general overall "This is an RV" type of manual.

It's also a good idea to keep an electronic copy if you can find them to download. I have an entire file on my computer with Pics, manuals, diagrams etc for damn near everything.
:B 2013 F-250 4x4 Crew, 6.7L Turbo Diesel, 5000lb Air Lift rear bags,
Equalizer 1200/12K Trunnion Bars
2015 KZ MXT 303 Toy Hauler:C
2013 Yamaha FJR 1300, 2 dogs, Him & Her:C

royalstars98
Explorer
Explorer
We have a friend who has a High Pointe micro/convec model ECO28BMR with no manual. Does anyone have a good website to download one? Thanks

Rockyaa
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you that does help. I could here the ramp creak a little when I unloaded yesterday.

lightfoot
Explorer III
Explorer III
We had a Ragen 27T and the ramp help my 990 lb Goldwing with ease. You should have no problem with any of the HD products.
USN EN2
2012 Ford F250 SC, 6.7L TD
2015 Voltage 3200
2004 Honda GL1800 Reverse Trike

Rockyaa
Explorer
Explorer
Can anyone tell me what the weight limit for the ramp door is rated at? Ragen 2007 xtra light.
The limit for the falcon is 3000 lbs, but I can't find iny info on the extra light. I would appreciate ant info I can get. I'm trying to load a 900 lb Harley. I'm concerned about all the weight in the center of the ramp when loading and unloading.

Ric_Flair
Explorer
Explorer
My experience with the owners manuals in campers is they suck.

Not having one is only marginally worse than having one.
2013 GMC 3500 DRW 4x4 SLT Duramax
2013 Road Warrior 415 Toy Hauler
2013 Kawasaki 4010 Mule

Rockyaa
Explorer
Explorer
I get it. I guess I was looking for information on for example tail gate weight limits. I bought it for the wife and I to be able to take the Harley with us. (900 lbs). With out knowing I'm afraid of folding the ramp in the middle.

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
As suggested, determine the brand and type of all your appliances (water heater, furnace, air conditioning, refridgerator, etc) and to the the specific sites and download the proper manuals for them. Most "camper" manuals are so generic that they don't help much, if at all. I had one once that said things like "when outside temps rise above xx degrees, turn on the A/C to cool the unit down", or, "to keep food cool, the fridge must be set to the on position". Well, DUH???
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."

Poppy___Nana
Explorer
Explorer
I started with a list that listed every appliance or anything of importance which includes:

Description , Manufacturer, Model, Serial #

Convection Oven ~ Microwave High Pointe ECO28BSC 123456

Then I started to download a manual for each piece - My "manual" is almost complete - to my liking anyway!
Leo & Kathy
Upstate, NY
in the Adirondacks

2013 Rubicon 2900 Toy Hauler
2008 - Ford F250 Super Crew 4x4

Y-Guy
Most don't have a specific owners manual to start with. Instead it's a packet of the various items in the RV; Microwave, Awning, Water Heater, etc. You can download those from the various manufacturers.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon