cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pickin up the new one Friday!!

MAwolcott
Explorer
Explorer
Well, after a couple years deciding what we were going to do, the wife and I bit the bullet and bought the new rig over the weekend. 2017 Keystone Montana 3791RD. I know a lot of people have issues with Keystone, but our current Keystone has been great to us, and hope the luck carries on! Just so happens that the new rig comes with the Sailun G rated tires too!. We bought it from RV Outlet in Ringgold Va. I'll pick it up this Friday and have the first outing at Sycamore Lodge over Thanksgiving.
Mike & Amy
USN ADCS (AW) Retired
2016 F350 DRW FX4 Lariat.
2017 Montana 3791RD
2013 Cougar 28SGS (sold)
2008 Pilgrim 272PBH (sold)
2006 Summit TT (sold)
Pop-up (sold)
13 REPLIES 13

Big1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Congrats! Pics?
2022 Ram Laramie 3500 6.7L CTD CCLB
2019 Jayco Eagle 321RSTS

Santa_Fe
Explorer
Explorer
Love my Keystone-congratulations on the Montana!
TV: 2015 RAM 1500 Outdoorsman Crew Cab
5.7L HEMI V8
4x4

TT: 2016 Keystone RV Springdale 260LE

Have Yorkie, will travel.

nremtp143
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on the purchase. You now have the same rig as we do, except yours has the residential fridge. I hope you enjoy it. We love the floor plan and the rig, except for a continuing problem we have. EXAMINE your rig very well with it on and off of the truck! We are still battling after 4 months to get ours repaired. NOT saying you will have the same problem, just beware. Ours hopefully is just a fluke. But if you would like to read up on the problem, here it is.
Broken welds in walls

There are MANY out there that are just fine. I sincerely hope you enjoy your camper. As stated, we love the camper itself, just not the communications with the company that made it. Happy camping!
2016 Montana 3790RD, Legacy Edition, G614s, TST TPMS
2008 Thor Vortex 26FS
2013 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4, Edge CTS, B&W Companion, Viair 10007 Air System, Firestone Air Bags
2001 Excursion Limited 7.3L 4x4, V/B Springs
2001 Silverado 3500 DRW CCLB 8.1L/Allison 4x4

davidaf
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats, Keystone did me right when they stepped up and paid to repair frame flex on a 3 year old rig. Sure meant something to me and left a lasting impression. Not enough to sway the wife from buying the Landmark but they did stay on the option block until she saw the LM.
2016 - Heartland Landmark Newport
2006 - Lance 1181
2005 - Fleetwood Prowler AX6 365BSQS - San Felipe Mexico Getaway!
2016 - Ram 3500 DRW

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looks nice and well matched to your dually. Chris
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

Mote
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, that's a amazing camper. You'll love it.
We bought a 2006 Keystone cougar this past spring. We love it. It's our first rear living room camper. Everything seems to be in good shape for a 10 year old camper. I'd buy another Keystone. I think the key is how you take care if it.
Post some pictures when you get it home.
2005 Dodge 3500
2001 Lance 1030
2006 Cougar 29RL

Toolguy5
Explorer II
Explorer II
Congrats on your new 5er. We looked at that model when we were window shopping at Camping World one day. Very nice unit, love the floor plan.

Enjoy!
Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess Rainbow Bridge 8/8/2023
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

Dennis12
Explorer
Explorer
I agree with midnightsadie, take your time to walk through the unit when you pick it up. I made my sales rep sign the list of imperfections when i went through mine. Also have a friend that has a Montana and he has had no issues and loves his unit. Congrats and good luck.
Dennis Hoppert

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
If you are not already a member, go over and join the Montana Owners Club forum. A wealth of information on Montanas there.

byrdr1
Explorer
Explorer
bought ours there.A friend bought his TH there also.
You know they are opening up a store in North Myrtle Beach on highway 9.
have fun.
randy

2014 F-350 SRW CC/LWB 4X4 6.7PSD

2011 Keystone Cougar 327RES
Happy Campin'
Randy
Piedmont area of NC

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
Very nice indeed, here's hoping you have many wonderful trips in your new Montana.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
congrats, and do a extra walk threw ,.just in case you missed some thing the first time.

md_procouple
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats, on the new home on wheels !! We also have had great luck with Keystone, Our Montana is goin on 5 yrs old, and has many miles to go. We are going to get the Sailon tires in the spring as well. Well Good Luck and many Happy hours with the new 5'er.
Vickie, Me, and "Scruffy" our dog make THREE
:W