cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pullrite 4400

Dixie_Flyer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just bought a Montana fifth wheel and the dealer made me a great buy on a Pullrite 4400 hitch. He said someone ordered it and never came back to get it so he cut the price by $800.00.

I started during research on the pros and cons of the hitch and talked with someone who owned one. The biggest problem I have come across is hooking up at an angle. There is ten degrees angle that is the maximum you can be in order to get properly hitched, outside of ten degrees the hitch won't lock.

Anyone out there that has a Pullrite hitch? If so what do you think of the product?
2016 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
2015 Montana Model 3611 with 4400 Pullrite Hitch.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue
31 REPLIES 31

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
We have one and it has been great. I'm not sure what model 4400 is tho. We did have a problem with some damage to the head that was our fault and Pullrite supplied the parts and paid a local RV shop to install them. Great service, you call you get a real person on the phone.

I suggest you give them a call with any questions that you have. OK I see that the 4400 is the superglide which is not what we have.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
We recently switched to a PullRite OEM series (for the Ford factory puck system) when we traded trucks. Had previously been using an Andersen Ultimate, so this is our first "conventional" fifth wheel hitch. So far, I really like it. We don't boondock, but stayed in one older KOA in Weatherford, TX, and had a fairly unlevel/uneven site. No problem(s) at all.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015