cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Question for Heartland Landmark San Antonio owners

danrn
Explorer
Explorer
I believe I have narrowed down the 5th wheel I like to the 2013-2014 Heartland Landmark San Antonio. My question is if the slides are in can you get to the refrigerator, and bathroom, or do you have to let the slides out?
Any other comments about the San Antonio would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Dan
6 REPLIES 6

Razorback_33
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2012 San Antonio and I think the model you are interested in will be the same. As far as access to the fridge, I can open the right hand side and both doors of the freezer section. Even if the slide is in, to open it only takes less than 10 seconds with hydraulics to gain access. The bathroom is totally accessible at all times.
2012 F-350 SD Crew 4X4
6.7 Powerstroke
2010 Sundance 3300fb
Lifetime Member

dbbls
Explorer
Explorer
I suggest you go to the Heartland Owners forum and you will get more answers, and no smart remarks regarding the name of the unit.
2011 F-350 CC Lariat 4X4 Dually Diesel
2012 Big Country 3450TS 5th Wheel

P_Kennedy
Explorer
Explorer
So when buying Heartland you will just be visiting in several places until you decide which one to reside in, great marketing plan presumed free travel until you buy and have to pay. When they demo the unit have them put the slides in so you can see how functional it is or isn't. We have an archaic model where there is only 1 slide and 80% functional with the slide in for stopping to rest on long trips. Looked at an updated version from another manufacturer with same floor plan but they had extended the counter out which necessitates the slide to be open. Still pulling the old girl.
2007 Triple E 305RL
2007 Dodge C&C 9' Falcan Deck

Krease
Explorer
Explorer
tsetsaf wrote:
Sorry this is a little off topic but why do these rv manufacturers need three distinct names? Heartland Landmark San Antonio. its not as bad as a Thor Keystone Montana Mountaineer. Sorry again back to the topic at hand.

Well... Heartland is the company, landmark is the product line, and San Antonio is the floorplan. The landmark line doesn't have numbers and letters, it has cities.
2011 Ram 3500 Longhorn H.O. Megacab DRW
2012 Montana 3750FL

tsetsaf
Explorer III
Explorer III
Sorry this is a little off topic but why do these rv manufacturers need three distinct names? Heartland Landmark San Antonio. Guess its not as bad as a Thor Keystone Montana Mountaineer. Sorry again back to the topic at hand.
2006 Ram 3500
2014 Open Range
"I don't trust my own advise!"

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
if you do get one make sure in the pdi all the junction boxes have the correct wirenuts on the wires.i have came accross many that had electrical fires due to this even the heater in one so check it good